President Biden And First Lady Release Apolitical And Secular Christmas Video To America

main-qimg-4fc6408cc70726eed87a289205c06ace-pjlq

He got a reputation as a stumbling drinker in his youth, with a 2001 arrest for public drunkenness in New Orleans and a 2002 dispute at a New York comedy club in which two men were arrested for bashing him in the head with a beer stein. But he stopped drinking about 15 years ago,... he says.
Donald Trump Jr. fled father's name before embracing it

images

Rupert Murdoch appears to confirm that Kimberly Guilfoyle left Fox News due to 'inappropriate' behavior, after reports claimed she faced a sexual harassment accusation​

Alia Shoaib
Mar 11, 2023, 10:07 AM EST

The New Yorker report, based on the complaint and interviews with sources, said that the assistant's allegations included that she was frequently made to work from Guilfoyle's apartment while the Fox host "displayed herself naked" and that Guilfoyle showed her photographs of the genitalia of men she'd had sexual relations with.
Rupert Murdoch appears to confirm that Kimberly Guilfoyle left Fox News due to 'inappropriate' behavior, after reports claimed she faced a sexual harassment accusation

View attachment 879926
Did he party with Kavanaugh?

i am quite comfy in my life. hubby & me are debt free, WE pay OUR bills - own our home outright, 3 vehicles ( albeit older models ) AND pay our credit cards in full each & every month.
Then why do you waste your time complaining about Trump?

Then why do you waste your time complaining about Trump?

because donny is a sociopathic, malignant narcissist, with arrested development who is a fucking traitor to this very loved country of mine - & i shall opine about him every chance i can, as long as i can.

because donny is a sociopathic, malignant narcissist, with arrested development who is a fucking traitor to this very loved country of mine - & i shall opine about him every chance i can, as long as i can.
Cool. It warms my heart to know Trump is driving you nuts.

Forum List

Back