President Biden: 1st State of the Union Address

I'm looking forward to it. He certainly has a lot on his plate. I'm thankful that we have a steady hand in the White House during these turbulent times.

TIME: 9:00 PM EST

2022 State of the Union Address | The White House

It will be a real first. It won’t make sense. It will be full of dishonest blather. If it wasn’t on his teleprompter he couldn’t finish it. Our befuddled feckless leader probably won’t even know what his “own” positions are even as he’s reading what his handlers have written for him. But …

it will be his first SOTU speech.

We should all be cheering for the success of our president.
You must mean “hoping.” “Cheering” only come after a success. Also, it is silly to “cheer” a “success” consisting of the unremarkable ability of reading shit off of a teleprompter. (Although Brandon does get told what a “good boy” he is when he manages to poop outside of his Depends.)

What bad timing to have this and not postpone. Hopefully Russia doesn't start bombing Kyiv on a side box while Sleepy joe let's us know how weak we look.

1646185523497.png

Go Joe!

remember when leftists all cheered for the success of Trump when he was POTUS? Yeah me neither.
Remember how they howled when Rush said he hoped Obumbler would fail? But then, they did nothing but wish and hope and pray for President Trump to fail every step along the way. And, now that another Dumbocrap is back in the White House, they again “believe” with every beat of their flip-flopping little hearts that everyone should root for the incumbent.

🙄

I say let’s all root for America. And in that vein, with admittedly a few exceptions, it makes great sense to hope for the failure of most things Brandon.

Anyone else eternally grateful that Biden is president during the worst European crisis since 1945, not Putin's best friend Trump?

Forum List

Back