Preserving Democracy

Some might say, sitting it out, not voting is not the correct answer. There are indeed bigger issues, than what the parties want to be the discussion and what they don't want to be the discussion. This is going to be another picking between the lessor of evils again.
This is going to be another picking between the lessor of evils again.

There is no 'lessor' evil. just like there wasn't in 2000, 2004,2008, 2012,2016, or 2020.

WHY are people so proud of voting for the bottom of the barrel??

There is no 'lessor' evil. just like there wasn't in 2000, 2004,2008, 2012,2016, or 2020.

WHY are people so proud of voting for the bottom of the barrel??
The other option is not to vote and not pick. Are you advocating to give up and make no preference if the person or party you prefer is not on your ballot?

Bobo, Sweetie, I'm really sorry to be the one who has to tell you this, but you are really quite stupid.

You should restrict yourself to reading comic books instead of attempting to discuss politics.

Trump is simply a man. No more, no less.
So is Putin and so was Hitler. Some people should never be in power.

Bobo, Sweetie, I'm really sorry to be the one who has to tell you this, but you are really quite stupid.

You should restrict yourself to reading comic books instead of attempting to discuss politics.

Trump is simply a man. No more, no less.
Now you are gaslighting yourself. You are a special kind of stupid.

Republicans hope this election is about inflation and the border. They say these are the top two issues this election. First of all, bullshit. Unemployment is near zero. So the border is an issue but they aren't competing with us for jobs in fact our economy or corporations need them. 10 million unfilled jobs last I checked.

And inflation is being fixed. So it won't even be an issue come November. Plus inflation is not the worse in swing states. Mostly Texas, Florida and California.

Republicans don't realize how big of an issue abortion still is. They're hoping women have forgotten already or got over it. I don't think so.

Anyways, there's one issue that's important to voters I notice Republicans are ignoring.

A new poll found the economy and preserving democracy top the list of registered voters’ most important concerns when deciding who to vote for in the 2024 presidential election.

The new Quinnipiac poll found 30 percent of respondents said the economy was the most important issue to them when deciding who to vote for. This was closely followed by the 27 percent of respondents who said preserving democracy was their top issue.

Trump is not going to get any votes from the people who are concerned about preserving our democracy.
We preserve democracy by voting out Democrats.

Your answer leads me to believe you are going to vote for Trump.

Liberal judges follow the law. Con judges have a conservative/perverted interpretation of what is and isn't constitutional. Do you think social security is unconstitutional? Then you're a con.

Sandra Day warned that con judges weren't following stari decisis. She was appointed by Reagan. So what we have is Bush and Trump justice waging a social war on us by going along with Bush in 2000 and Trump now on all his cases. Delay, until after the election. We see. Siding with corporations 100% of the time over We the People and the Environment. They are literally legislating from the bench.
So a bad precedence should stand just because it's a precedence?

You mean by throwing out Democratic votes.

A guy the other day could not explain why Kentucky votes for a Democratic governor but the state doesn't go to Biden. I know why.
you know bobo ,it also could be because their state govt is highly republican.....their democrats are in the same position as the California republican party is......not enough of them to make a difference.........

You mean by throwing out Democratic votes.

A guy the other day could not explain why Kentucky votes for a Democratic governor but the state doesn't go to Biden. I know why.
Because the Republican governor running for reelection was terrible.

Because the Republican governor running for reelection was terrible.
Hey, as long as people are open minded enough to go the other way when one party is bad. Swing voters. I respect them. Not like people who would vote for a guy up on 4 felonies.

Republicans don't realize how big of an issue abortion still is. They're hoping women have forgotten already or got over it. I don't think so.
I concede that the drunken party girl vote is a problem for republicans

Liberal women demand the right to kill their unwanted children and thats a political concession that most repubs are unwilling to make

Hey, as long as people are open minded enough to go the other way when one party is bad. Swing voters. I respect them. Not like people who would vote for a guy up on 4 felonies.
Their choice is between a demented pedophile and a guy being charged with a bunch of nonviolent crimes.

Their choice is between a demented pedophile and a guy being charged with a bunch of nonviolent crimes.
That pedophile claim is a lie. You're going to believe people who stole a bible when they make shit up about what's in it? Weird of you.

That pedophile claim is a lie. You're going to believe people who stole a bible when they make shit up about what's in it? Weird of you.
The FBI already admitted that the diary is real. Besides we have all that footage of the Spud-in-Chief sniffing and groping little children. The Democrat Party thinks his creepy behavior is normal. At least Trump has the decency to grab women by the pussy.

Forum List

Back