Preserve The Family: Repeal And Replace The 14th

Vastator

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2014
With all the concern garnered of late; towards the issue of families being ripped apart by the criminal actions of foreign actors; the time has come to take action. It's time to repeal, and replace the 14th amendment so that the children of illegals will be deported, along with the criminal parent. The current misuse of the 14th amendment is causing an undue burden on the rightful citizens of the United States, and avoidable heartache on families of criminal invaders.
While we as a people cannot change the past; we can learn from it. It's never too late to do the right thing. The time has come to put an end to anchor baby citizenship.

Defining 'American': Birthright Citizenship And The 14th Amendment

Last edited:
It would certainly change the attitude of people who immigrate. It does seem weird that the US offers citizenship to anyone born in the US, but then you have countries like Germany where third generation Turks are not German citizens.

It would certainly change the attitude of people who immigrate. It does seem weird that the US offers citizenship to anyone born in the US, but then you have countries like Germany where third generation Turks are not German citizens.
Jus Soli and Jus Sanguinis. I believe most European countries apply the latter for citizenship.

It's time that we, the American people start preserving the birthright, and wealth of this great nation for our children.

[@Luddly Neddite: are you saying that if the goal is to get rid of criminal families,
we should start with Trump? Please tie your posts to the OP with a comment that explains what you are responding to. Thanks!]

17264625_10209631036547502_8178773921981413462_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
And all RWNJ traitors are direct descendants of real Natibe Americans.

If you assholes actually cared about the US, you wouldn't all be constantly humping Poooting's leg.

This isn't the Manifest Destiny era any longer. When it comes to resources, and real estate; what we've got; is what we've got. The more we spread our resources out amongst those who are not American, the less it leaves our children. It's time America started looking out for self.

Why do you advocate for type people the founders specifically didn't create this country for?

Wrong. I didn't vote for drumpf. The founders came here to get away from people like him. As well as sleazy inbred trailer trash like you. They were hard workers, willing to fight for freedom from lazy slime like you.

17103641_10211372512927649_7577583700194734738_n.jpg
We're not racists. We're Constitutional Nationalists who want to preserve the founders original intent as in the 1790 Naturalization Act, the very first legislation by the first Congress.

And all RWNJ traitors are direct descendants of real Natibe Americans.

If you assholes actually cared about the US, you wouldn't all be constantly humping Poooting's leg.
I wonder how the Native Americans would have fared against the Nazis.

Why do you advocate for type people the founders specifically didn't create this country for?

Wrong. I didn't vote for drumpf. The founders came here to get away from people like him. As well as sleazy inbred trailer trash like you. They were hard workers, willing to fight for freedom from lazy slime like you.

We're not racists. We're Constitutional Nationalists who want to preserve the founders original intent as in the 1790 Naturalization Act, the very first legislation by the first Congress.
Well said patriot! It's always easy to tell a fellow patriotic American, from a traitor. A patriot puts his fellow citizens before all others. Those who don't... should swing from a gallows.

Someone ^^^ hasn't read very much if anything FROM the founders....typical libtard....

Someone ^^^ hasn't read very much if anything FROM the founders....typical libtard....
I agree! He/she/it has probably never read the Naturalization Act of 1790.

I agree! He/she/it has probably never read the Naturalization Act of 1790.
Among MANY other things the founders said....especially Jefferson.

If we cut this anchor baby nonsense out; the flow of illegals will subside quickly.

Forum List

Back