Presbyterian falls off 50ft bonfire and gets killed.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Where else but Northern Ireland ? The crucible of hate.
You might see it as a pointless death but they will likely paint a mural for him.
The bonfire was built to celebrate a battle where the proddys beat the catholics in 1690.
Seriously. Thats why he is dead.
I guess we all take that risk when we climb up 50ft bonfires.

You might see it as a pointless death but they will likely paint a mural for him.
The bonfire was built to celebrate a battle where the proddys beat the catholics in 1690.
Maybe he can be cremated there in his honor.

The T&AM Aggies say they are amateurs- 59 ft. tall, 12 dead at an annual traditional mega fire before the football game against their rivals, the Texas Longhorns

This ome is a mighty erection. Complete with irish flags snd pix of Sinn Fein councillors.
If you are wonderig what KAT stands for it is Kill All Taigs. The people who built this are the knuckle draggers that the govt is trying to appease with its new protocol bill.

1657578756368.png

This ome is a mighty erection. Complete with irish flags snd pix of Sinn Fein councillors.
If you are wonderig what KAT stands for it is Kill All Taigs. The people who built this are the knuckle draggers that the govt is trying to appease with its new protocol bill.

View attachment 669021
I wonder where they got all those pallets? They are worth a few bucks each here in the States.

Well, Texas A&M had students die over a football game bonfire.

Forum List

Back