Pres.Trump Calls for Russia-Ukraine Peace Negotiations to Prevent World War III

Trump didn't have a choice, warmonger politicians that have been bought out by the defense industry had already authorized that aid.

And it was not for deterrence, it was to harass and create a genocide among military age fighting men of the Donbas, who did not agree with the Washington funded coup in 2014.

. . . and, it has been reported that Ukraine's elections were rigged by the same group of experts that have rigged the 2020 elections here. Those folks are pros.
😄

Jesus Christ...

Praise Allah, someone finally said it besides freaking Tessla Guy whose name escapes me at the moment.

Of freakin' course there needs to be a negotiated peace. Both Putin and Zelensky are completely unreasonable in their demands, and it doesn't help for Democrats to jump on the bandwagon Zelensky because Orange Man Bad.

Unfortunately, we dont' have a president with the strength to settle a conflict with two childish world leaders, since our is even more childish which hardly seems possible.

6wboec.jpg

Putin can't loose. Yes, of course he is getting his ass handed to him. Try not to let your Putin or Trump hate cloud your thinking for just one damn minute. Any nation that possesses a nuke, be it Israel, Pakistan, India, China, N. Korea, etc. CANNOT, ever, in the end, lose to a non-nuclear power. Russia, will not ever lose. EVER. You do know, they will use nukes before they do, they have stated so.

EVER. Any non-nuclear state that starts to attack or invade, and believes it is "handing its ass," to a nuclear state? Has lost their fucking mind. And apparently your partisan, brainwashed, TDS, soaked reality, has made you lose your ever loving mind as well.

:rolleyes:

It was time to stop the first time Ukraine sat down to negotiate at the Turkish brokered peace talks back in late March, but the Neo-Nazi, CIA infiltrated Ukrainian SBU put an end to that, and put the fear of death into Zelinskyy real quick.
Pootin may get nuked in Russia by Russians.

Pootin may get nuked in Russia by Russians.
You think?

:auiqs.jpg:

From what I saw of the concert in Red Square, and all the folks fleeing after the partial mobilization? Anyone that would want to nuke him is leaving the nation, and everyone else is in accordance. Maybe you should but the dope down?

I'm so glad we are helping the Ukrainians resist the illegal invasion of their country by Trump's role model and best buddy, Vladimir Putin. So far the results have been amazing, and we have helped turn the tide of this war from what everyone once believed would be a quick, and certain, Russian victory.

That this military aid continues to piss off Trumpists is just an added bonus. :cool:

He's right. It's time to end the madness that Biden instigated and then let escalate in Ukraine. Our nations national security is at serious risk.

Video

Trump: We must demand the immediate negotiation of a peaceful end to the war in Ukraine, or we will end up in World War 3 and there will be nothing left of our planet

Of course he said this - why do you think the Democrats & Swamp destroyed him?

He is NOT with the program, and the the program IS the complete annihilation of the planet.

When I say Democrats are deranged Nazis, I mean deranged Nazis of the "Hitler in the bunker in 1945 " variety.

Democrats comprise the most dangerous cult in world history.

Praise Allah, someone finally said it besides freaking Tessla Guy whose name escapes me at the moment.

Of freakin' course there needs to be a negotiated peace. Both Putin and Zelensky are completely unreasonable in their demands, and it doesn't help for Democrats to jump on the bandwagon Zelensky because Orange Man Bad.

Unfortunately, we dont' have a president with the strength to settle a conflict with two childish world leaders, since our is even more childish which hardly seems possible.
No - this is about what The Swamp and Democrats want.

They WANT World War Three.

No - this is about what The Swamp and Democrats want.

They WANT World War Three.
They just might. These do seem to be the same oligarchs pushing the Covid jab control hoax, and that AGW nonsense as a reason to get their global government, so? I would not put it past them, to, actually, WANT, annihilation, they have been talking about it. IMO? Yes, they are that insane.

That possibility came up in the FZ discussion. . . .

Well, it achieves two of their long sought after goals, geo-engineering the climate to radically cool down the planet, so much so, it would cause, mass famine. Which is another goal, depopulation.

Which, of course, with all their deep underground military bases, none of the global oligarchs would hypothetically be affected by. Unless of course their bunkers had a cascading affect collapse because of some breakdown that their machine tool die manufacturing facilities could not replace & repair . .. but meh, to them, it is worth the chance I suppose?

How horrible to make their families and sub-society live underground for a generations, just to re-engineer the entire globe. They have all lost their damn minds if they think the situation is already this hopeless.

But parts of this sector of society, really do believe this, and, unfortunately, these are the folks in control.

This one is from this year;

We have had this discussion before.

I already know that you prefer to destroy all life on the planet than negotiate with folks you have been conditioned to see as evil.

We won't see eye to eye on this. I believe no politicians or nation, should create a global level extinction event over resources, power, and control.

Nothing, no politics, no ideology, is worth wiping out all civilization and all life on the planet. While folks have life, IMO, there is hope. Once it is all burned to the ground and every last living thing is dead? All hope is lost, and everything is gone. None of your slogans or ideology will matter then.

Your hubris, your imagined importance of human politics over the miracle of life on this planet? Is? IMO, absolutely absurd, and we will never, ever, see eye to eye on that.

1760c56e99708c4da7698c2d825e0205.jpg
I absolutely would burn this planet to keep from living life under the thumb of those you would prefer to surrender to. What’s the point of living if you’re subjected to that? Do you really want to live like that?

I absolutely would burn this planet to keep from living life under the thumb of those you would prefer to surrender to. What’s the point of living if you’re subjected to that? Do you really want to live like that?
Long ago, I nearly died. I should have. The neurosurgeon that did surgery on me, told my folks, and the girl I was seeing at the time, when they were in the waiting room, I would only have a 15% chance of survival.

Since then? Life has not been easy. There were many days, I wanted to die, and for many years, I even acted, stupidly, like I had a death wish. The only thing that kept me going on, is I did not want to transfer the agony of my daily existence, to the pain I know I would leave behind, to those who had waited breathlessly in that waiting room for me, otherwise? Yes, I would have ended it. Living in agonizing pain, every day? Makes politics, philosophy, and religion, nearly meaningless.

Then? One day, I met someone and fell in love. I had a son.

I imagine, even in the worst regimes, folks still fall in love, and have children. I imagine, even during the worst of circumstances, love still finds a way, don't you?

:eusa_think:

. . and eventually, love, life, and freedom, will return. Someway, somehow.

"Hope," it is always there, as long as folks draw breath.

. . . but it can't do that if we destroy the planet, and burn the whole thing to the ground, extinguishing all life, forever.

And forever, is a mighty long time.

Of course I don't, "prefer to surrender," to anyone. But from where I am sitting? Watching what has happened to this nation since at least the assassination of JFK? Folks have been surrendering their freedom, their sovereignty, and their sanity, a little bit, more and more, each and everyday. I honestly don't see a whole hell of a lot of difference in their systems, and ours. They seem to be dissolving. I don't even feel safe anymore, writing and expressing my own thoughts to my own family and friends, on-line anymore. How is that, "still the land of the free and the home of the brave?"

That garbage Patriot Act, and all those so-called emergency measures during Covid? Our founders would no longer recognize this place. Hell, JFK wouldn't recognize this place, he would think Cuba took over. So don't hand me this, "living life under the thumb of those you would prefer to surrender to." It's garbage agitprop. We aren't defending anything but tyranny ourselves anymore.

:rolleyes:

And it sure as hell ain't worth incinerating the planet over.

I'm so glad we are helping the Ukrainians resist the illegal invasion of their country by Trump's role model and best buddy, Vladimir Putin. So far the results have been amazing, and we have helped turn the tide of this war from what everyone once believed would be a quick, and certain, Russian victory.

That this military aid continues to piss off Trumpists is just an added bonus. :cool:
If Joe Dementia gets us nuked, and provided you survive, you may regret ever voting for Biden. These are words America should ponder to stop the communists in the Democrat Party taking over and Joe mouthing off about nukes. He's making us a target. This man would never do that, and you should heed his words:

If you really want someone to provide for the common defense,
You would be wise to vote for President Donald Trump and give him the chance
to help us to avoid picking up the pieces of several states from nuclear hell.
If it can be done, it will be Trump who brings peace back into the world.
But once the nukes are launched, it's not going to be a good earth anymore.​

He's right. It's time to end the madness that Biden instigated and then let escalate in Ukraine. Our nations national security is at serious risk.
So how much Ukrainian land should the war criminal Putin be rewarded for this horrific aggression?

Should he get extra land for the innocent civilians and children and families he has slaughtered?

What's your plan on that, specifically?

If Joe Dementia gets us nuked, and provided you survive, you may regret ever voting for Biden. These are words America should ponder to stop the communists in the Democrat Party taking over and Joe mouthing off about nukes. He's making us a target. This man would never do that, and you should heed his words:

If you really want someone to provide for the common defense,
You would be wise to vote for President Donald Trump and give him the chance
to help us to avoid picking up the pieces of several states from nuclear hell.
If it can be done, it will be Trump who brings peace back into the world.
But once the nukes are launched, it's not going to be a good earth anymore.​

Why did Trump send arms and trainers to Ukraine if he has any interest in world peace?
Why did Biden take away $1 billion in cash from the Ukraine Foreign Aid package while he was Vice President under Obama? You know, the viral video of him bragging about it?

Video

Trump: We must demand the immediate negotiation of a peaceful end to the war in Ukraine, or we will end up in World War 3 and there will be nothing left of our planet

Noboby cares what that deranged mob boss thinks about this war or anywthing else. He'll be under house arrest by the end of the year anyway. THE FBI should put an ankle bracelet around his big mouth before that retard incriminates himself even more.

On second thought, let him keep talking.

Forum List

Back