Pres. Donald Misleading, Lying or Confused On US Forces in Syria

Camp

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2013
Maybe someone here can clear up the confusion regarding US Troop strength in Syria. While he proclaimed no US troops were in the area being invaded and attacked by Turkish and Arab Militia forces, he later told a gathering of journalist US forces were no longer in Syria. He has also given the impression that at least some if not all number of US forces had left Syria. The Pentagon has reported while troops have been withdrawn from the invasion area, they remain in Syria and have only been deployed to other areas in Syria.

So, is our President misleading and lying to Americans and the world, or is he confused and or a horribly inept incompetent Commander in Chief.

Shouldn't commanders know where their soldiers are?

Maybe someone here can clear up the confusion regarding US Troop strength in Syria. While he proclaimed no US troops were in the area being invaded and attacked by Turkish and Arab Militia forces, he later told a gathering of journalist US forces were no longer in Syria. He has also given the impression that at least some if not all number of US forces had left Syria. The Pentagon has reported while troops have been withdrawn from the invasion area, they remain in Syria and have only been deployed to other areas in Syria.

So, is our President misleading and lying to Americans and the world, or is he confused and or a horribly inept incompetent Commander in Chief.

If you don't like Trump, don't read about him.

True, but that would be unpatriotic and unAmerican. The patriotic and American thing the do is to oppose the incompetent compulsive serial lying malicious fool.

True, but that would be unpatriotic and unAmerican. The patriotic and American thing the do is to oppose the incompetent compulsive serial lying malicious fool.
I realize this was just another "hit" thread on the President, but as a rule of thumb, I never trust what he says when it comes to .... much of anything. I don't know how this man gets so friggin screwed up, but it's obvious he isn't paying attention in his briefings. Since he was inaugurated, it's been clear he is half listening, at best, to whatever he's getting his information from--whether it be Fox or the Generals.
Ay, caramba.

Looks like it's Biden, Pelosi and Kerry who are confused.

upload_2019-10-11_8-50-33.png

You must mean Obama, the president that put a red-line in Syria,and then when Assad gassed civilians Obama asked Putin what he should do, and Putin said "do nothing", so that's what Obama did. Trump bombed Syria every time they used gas. So Assad stopped using gas. Tell me again which president is an incompetent Russian Asset.

How Obama’s "red line" fiasco led to Trump bombing Syria
Assad did NOT use gas, there is absolutely NO proof of it, it was ll staged by Soros sponsored White Helmets.

American journalist Pearson Sharp:

One America News reporter Pearson Sharp visited the war-torn town of Douma outside the capital of Damascus, looking for evidence of a chemical attack. However, residents there deny the claims of an attack, and say it was staged to help the rebels escape.

"When I asked [the doctors at the hospital] what they thought the chemical attack was, they told me --all of them told me-- that it was staged by the rebels who are occupying the town at the time. They said it was a fabrication and a hoax an when I asked them why, they told me it was because the rebels were desperate, and they needed a ploy to get the Syrian army off their backs so they could escape," Sharp reported.

Video:

OAN Reporter In Syria Finds No Evidence Of Chemical Weapon Attack In Douma=

Pearson Sharp is one of very few Western true journalist who wants to find the truth instead of parroting fake news.

So you were complaining when you thought we had no troops in Syria. Now you are complaining that there are troops in Syria. Lol, TDS is big in this one.

The same could be said about Obama-but WE treated him BETTER.

So our soldiers are protecting the Syrian border why can't we protect our southern border?

Why do you support protecting Syria - but not the USA?

I realize this was just another "hit" thread on the President, but as a rule of thumb, I never trust what he says when it comes to .... much of anything. I don't know how this man gets so friggin screwed up, but it's obvious he isn't paying attention in his briefings. Since he was inaugurated, it's been clear he is half listening, at best, to whatever he's getting his information from--whether it be Fox or the Generals.
Ay, caramba.
Or it is part of his plan

How come no one can answer the question in the OP?

Ay, caramba.
Not a "hit thread". I post threads I think are important news and being largely ignored by media.

How come no one can answer the question in the OP?

Ay, caramba.
Not a "hit thread". I post threads I think are important news and being largely ignored by media.
Ok, but you DO go overboard on hatred for Trump.

You must mean Obama, the president that put a red-line in Syria,and then when Assad gassed civilians Obama asked Putin what he should do, and Putin said "do nothing", so that's what Obama did. Trump bombed Syria every time they used gas. So Assad stopped using gas. Tell me again which president is an incompetent Russian Asset.

How Obama’s "red line" fiasco led to Trump bombing Syria
Assad did NOT use gas, there is absolutely NO proof of it, it was ll staged by Soros sponsored White Helmets.

American journalist Pearson Sharp:

One America News reporter Pearson Sharp visited the war-torn town of Douma outside the capital of Damascus, looking for evidence of a chemical attack. However, residents there deny the claims of an attack, and say it was staged to help the rebels escape.

"When I asked [the doctors at the hospital] what they thought the chemical attack was, they told me --all of them told me-- that it was staged by the rebels who are occupying the town at the time. They said it was a fabrication and a hoax an when I asked them why, they told me it was because the rebels were desperate, and they needed a ploy to get the Syrian army off their backs so they could escape," Sharp reported.

Video:

OAN Reporter In Syria Finds No Evidence Of Chemical Weapon Attack In Douma=

Pearson Sharp is one of very few Western true journalist who wants to find the truth instead of parroting fake news.

Yeah, okay, John McCain gave the rebels the chemicals to use?! (he flew them over personally?!)
The US saw the chemicals being loaded on helicopters in drums and being dropped on the population, then bombed the airports where the attacks originated.
There is no proof that the rebels had chemical weapons. Don't be a dupe. After the US attacks the chemical attacks stopped, if the rebels wanted more attacks why would they stop using chemicals if their strategy was working?

Syria chemical weapons program - Wikipedia

This is the chemical attack history.
Use of chemical weapons in the Syrian Civil War - Wikipedia

So you were complaining when you thought we had no troops in Syria. Now you are complaining that there are troops in Syria. Lol, TDS is big in this one.
The OP is stating that the POTUS does not know whether our troops are out of Syria or in Syria. He has been giving conflicting statements about that.

. Don't be a dupe.
You know, I've been posting about the crimes of Obama+administration in my home country of Ukraine for 5 years and almost everybody on this forum told me "Don't be a dupe." and posted whole bunch of useless and lying links. I have a feeling same thing is going on with Syria: your Media keeps you guys in the darkness.

But may be one day some Democrat who was involved in Syria will run for a president and you'll get to know some truth about Syria as well as about my corrupt country of Ukraine.

P.S. We DO need a deep and profound investigation of Obama's administration and Soros war crimes in Ukraine.

The OP is stating that the POTUS does not know whether our troops are out of Syria or in Syria. He has been giving conflicting statements about that.
I knew that he just moved the soldiers to a different spot the very next day. I think Trump is just playing games with y'all. I admit, I would get a laugh every time I made you loons contradict everything you try to stand for. He is a genius! I mean the op was outraged when he thought our troops were out of Syria and he was also outraged when he found out they were still there. Hint, maybe Trump wanted to find out what would happen if Turkey thought we were out of there.

I knew that he just moved the soldiers to a different spot the very next day. I think Trump is just playing games with y'all. I admit, I would get a laugh every time I made you loons contradict everything you try to stand for. He is a genius! I mean the op was outraged when he thought our troops were out of Syria and he was also outraged when he found out they were still there. Hint, maybe Trump wanted to find out what would happen if Turkey thought we were out of there.
A POTUS playing games in the ME with our soldiers over there, just to score points against his opponents? Yeah keep laughing at that. FFS, some people.

A POTUS playing games in the ME with our soldiers over there, just to score points against his opponents? Yeah keep laughing at that. FFS, some people.
Like I said. Maybe he wanted to see Turkey's reaction if they thought our troops were gone. Playing games is what you loons are doing. Trump has turned you into war mongers. I thought you wanted us out of the ME? I get it only if Trump tries to do it, you're against it?

Forum List

Back