Preparing for violence with Trump impending Indictment in NY

List those one hundred reasons...
If I looked hard, which I won't, I would find 56 not counting before he launched his campaign for presidency. He cheated to win because he's always been a cheater. Anything to win is his motto. If you aint cheating you aint tryin.

Donald Trump has been credibly accused of committing at least 56 criminal offenses since he launched his campaign for the presidency

Frg7OttaQAAsohG

The news is reporting law enforcement, are preparing for violence and civil unrest for when and if, the NY DA announces his indictment against Trump.

Law enforcement agencies at the local, state, and federal levels are preparing for the possibility that former President Donald Trump may be indicted as early as next week
Wise. Given the documented instances of blobber violence

The news is reporting law enforcement, are preparing for violence and civil unrest for when and if, the NY DA announces his indictment against Trump.

Law enforcement agencies at the local, state, and federal levels are preparing for the possibility that former President Donald Trump may be indicted as early as next week
LOLOLOL

Paid by the Chinese.

You really narrowed it down there.

Who was paying the money?
The contract written up for the business deal included the 5 business partners getting 20% and nothing for the Big Guy.... Then the deal fell thru with this Chinese company a few months later and it never took place between them.... From what I've researched.

They searched for a new China venture....

The contract written up for the business deal included the 5 business partners getting 20% and nothing for the Big Guy.... Then the deal fell thru with this Chinese company a few months later and it never took place between them.... From what I've researched.

They searched for a new China venture....
The bank records say differently.

The "new ventures" are run through other banks....If you're running legit business operations, why do your need seventeen different bank accounts?

The bank records say differently.

The "new ventures" are run through other banks....If you're running legit business operations, why do your need seventeen different bank accounts?
I dunno? Hunter could be crooked as heck or just playing the same games in China as all the rest venturing there....?

What I know is this 10% for the big guy never came thru, Joe Biden has never received China money. End of story, with the President....Joe never gave China anything for money....while vp.

Hunter can end up in jail for all I care.

The govt is once again peddling disinformation, and once again Democrat sheep / parrots like C4A shout their propaganda as fact.

Everything Trump said about tbe Democrats is actually true.

Trump's call for Americans to resist tbe Drmocrats, to defeat them, as was his words were on J6, are not a call for violence but for Americans to wake up, unite, and do everything peacefully, politically we can to save this country...

...to save it from the division and destruction these traitors have been orchestrating for decades, tearing the country apart from within.

Last edited:
I dunno? Hunter could be crooked as heck or just playing the same games in China as all the rest venturing there....?

What I know is this 10% for the big guy never came thru, Joe Biden has never received China money. End of story, with the President....Joe never gave China anything for money....

Hunter can end up in jail for all I care.
We "know" nothing of the sort....The bank records examined by the investigation speak, and you don't have anything to back your BS tale.

We "know" nothing of the sort....The bank records examined by the investigation speak, and you don't have anything to back your BS tale.
The bank records show nothing for Joe Biden Oddball.

Any bank transfer over $10,000 by law is recorded and reviewed. That's how Speaker Hastert got caught paying off his dirty pedophile deeds...

Joe's money has all come from buying, renting, and selling real estate, and book sales, outside of his salary.... Taxes released year after year for 20 to 30 years shows this....

So to me, pay no attention to republican congress critters and carnival barkers... The only thing they know how to do is make loud noise, and produce nothing...in my experience with them.

It never has anything. It Spouted BS all during Killary yrs. Yet it went almost unchallenged on this site until recently?

Also as dumb as the worst on here. The stories it makes up many times nonsensical. Almost pathetic.

I gave it a pass for nearly a decade myself. But after stloen 2020 (and the rest) its war now, they own it. Death to them all.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back