*Prepare The Nukes: Aim Them At Mecca NOW!*

Sorry bout that,

Ok, the "fuckchop" thing was funny at one time but now you are relying on it to camouflage a retarded thread.

1. What?
2. *Fuckchop* never gets old!
3. So stop *Fuckchopping* this thread!:lol:
4. So you doubt HG is a faggot?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

i hope you're just kidding mate. You do realize the ramifications of such an action right? american interests and citizens would be targeted all over the world , there would be a violent backlash from the millions of muslims all over the world..China just needs an excuse to bomb a country. fuck em.

1. Nope not kidding mate.
2. We are already seeing the ramifications, so what would change?
3. China and Russia also have *the muslim problem*.
4. *The muslim problem* is all over the planet, there is no part of the globe which doesn't have it.5. China, Russia, and USA will gang up on *the muslims*, sooner or later.:eusa_hand:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

How many Muslims are in Antartica?

1. If there is one thats too many.:eusa_hand:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. Nope not kidding mate.
2. We are already seeing the ramifications, so what would change?
3. China and Russia also have *the muslim problem*.
4. *The muslim problem* is all over the planet, there is no part of the globe which doesn't have it.5. China, Russia, and USA will gang up on *the muslims*, sooner or later.:eusa_hand:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

How many Muslims are in Antartica?

1. If there is one thats too many.:eusa_hand:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

ifs and buts were candy and nuts, we'd all have amaerry christmas.
How mny Muslims live in Antartica?
You said they were everywhere

1.No one actually lives there, so stop being a *Fuckchop*!
2. Scientist go there on short term bases.
But the scientist don't live there, they commute?
4. *The muslim problem* is all over the planet, there is no part of the globe which doesn't have it.5. China, Russia, and USA will gang up on *the muslims*, sooner or later.
But none in Antartica.

u don't contradict yourself much, do ya?

Sorry bout that,

1.No one actually lives there, so stop being a *Fuckchop*!
2. Scientist go there on short term bases.
But the scientist don't live there, they commute?
4. *The muslim problem* is all over the planet, there is no part of the globe which doesn't have it.5. China, Russia, and USA will gang up on *the muslims*, sooner or later.
But none in Antartica.

u don't contradict yourself much, do ya?

1. Are you dense, or just a *Fuckchop*?:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

icon2.gif

Sorry bout that,

1. Tomorrow is the tenth year since arab *fuckchops* attacked America.
2. I think the military should be ready.
3. *Lock And Load* my fellows.
4. Lets not be caught flat footed again men.:eusa_hand:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
So are you going to use greenhouse nukes, or have you thought it through far enough in advance to plan the type of nuke at your disposal to cause the world to tremble?

I think you should rethink and give diplomacy a chance. I think there are enough nonthreatening Muslims who now realize they need to put an end to organized murder of people their jihad members do not care to set aside.

They have to do it. Their worldwide slaughters against nonmuslims are wearing the rest of us thin.

Sorry bout that,

icon2.gif

Sorry bout that,

1. Tomorrow is the tenth year since arab *fuckchops* attacked America.
2. I think the military should be ready.
3. *Lock And Load* my fellows.
4. Lets not be caught flat footed again men.:eusa_hand:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
So are you going to use greenhouse nukes, or have you thought it through far enough in advance to plan the type of nuke at your disposal to cause the world to tremble?

I think you should rethink and give diplomacy a chance. I think there are enough nonthreatening Muslims who now realize they need to put an end to organized murder of people their jihad members do not care to set aside.

They have to do it. Their worldwide slaughters against nonmuslims are wearing the rest of us thin.

1. You can't keep the savages away with flowers.
2. And as far as I know, we saw no major attacks here in USA on 911 tenth year anniversary.
3. Could be they weren't ready yet, so we still should be on the lookout.
4. And if we see an attack, I think it would be justified to nuke the *Fuckchops*, PC Police might frown on me saying it, but its what I believe.
5. And I still have my rights to think how I think.
6. But the PC Police will say, its just a small fraction of muslims doing this, so we can't punish them all.
7. We can only collectively punish ourselves, while we make ourselves go through the TSA gauntlet everytime we fly in our planes.
8. The PC Police are *YOU*.
9. Why don't you wake the fuck up?
10. Unless we get real, we damage ourselves.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chess, our support of israel gave us 9/11, if you want the US to be safe, stop supporting israel. It's that simple.

How would that prevent a 911?

Since all terrorists are Muslim, if you destroy Mecca, you destroy Islam and all terrorism goes away.

Conservative logic is a wonderful thing.
As opposed to the brilliance of equating that logic to all conservatives. :rolleyes:

Not to mention once again trying to digress yet another thread here into a wingnut cat fight! YAAAAAAAAAYYYY The left sucks! No wait the right sucks! Bush! Obama! Tea Party! There's my opinion and the wrong one! My side is always right! Yours is always wrong! blah! etc! blah!

:clap2:

That said, the OP is making quite an ass of him/herself. They should be "sorry bout that." For starters, Mecca is in Saudi Arabia. Last time I looked they were an ally and we have more than a few of our own there.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back