Pregnant librarian shot dead. Self Defense?

No, she could have called the Police and said that to get a quicker response from the Police, but she did not even attempt to contact the Police.

My point was she never even tried to involve the Police and took the law into her own hands and got killed.

So they come flying in and shoot "the rapist"?

Well she obviously came out of the house with a gun.
Possibly, the investigation hasn't concluded that yet. We know he SAYS she came out with a gun, but we need to wait to see what they find. We also don't know if they weren't approaching her house either.

Time will tell.

So they come flying in and shoot "the rapist"?
Would they?

Wow, anything I write is consider to be wrong no matter if I state the woman was wrong or that she could have done it differently…

First off if you truly have a problem with what I wrote you can ignore me like I do with a lot of you on here, but you seem to want to argue, so let have at it and when you get enough then fuck off.

First off the bitch who got shot broke the law by not stopping and offering information.

Second, the fucking moron went home and grabbed a gun and got herself killed.

Now the asshole OP said they would have put their hands up and called the Police but did the OP read their own fucking article where it said the guy called the Police?

Why didn’t the woman call the Police if she was in fear of her fucking life?

Didn’t anyone catch that part?

All she had to do is call the police and say she was being stalked and feared she might be raped and the Police would quickly come, but she didn’t even attempt to dial 911, my question for all of you is why not?

Can someone please explain how the woman was in fear of her life but couldn’t call the Police?

Come on guys let me hear the reasoning why the bitch pulled a fucking gun that got her killed?

My bet is if you dig deeply into the story there is a reason why she ran and didn’t call the Police and pulled that gun and it is more of a criminal reasoning.

So she had choices and seeing she already was intending to kill the guy ( because why pull a gun ) she could have just had the Police do it for her and she would be alive and the OP would be happy!

Simple, but not all Cops kill someone and the motorcyclist most likely would have lived and she would be in a lot of trouble but still alive had she just called the damn cops herself!

Possibly, the investigation hasn't concluded that yet. We know he SAYS she came out with a gun, but we need to wait to see what they find. We also don't know if they weren't approaching her house either.

Time will tell.
All evidence shows she was the aggressor and not him:

The article I have posted state the Police have made the claim she deliberately hit the motorcyclist, ran from the scene, pulled the gun at home and got shot, while the 911 had gotten a call from the motorcyclist, so she got herself killed!

Morales also called 911, telling a dispatcher she was being threatened by aggressive men.

'You’re three men. You followed me. Leave me alone,' Morales is heard screaming on the call that was released by the authorities.

Greg

Ah...missed that part. Is this new evidence?
And did she call from home?

Time will tell.

There was a gun at the scene.
They only way you could explain that away is if you're suggesting the guy had a throw down gun.

She was the one followed to her home. That's why she got the gun.

Dont mind the gun but she shouldnt have gone outside and waved it around or pointed it at the guy.
She should have opened her door and told them I'm armed and the police are on the way.
Not only was it a stupid thing to do it was the least tactical thing she could have done. When she walked out that door she lost concealment and possibly cover. If the guy were to enter her home he has to walk through the fatal funnel also known as a doorway. That puts him at a huge disadvantage because he doesnt know where she is while she knows exactly where he is. All she has to do is pull the trigger where he has to find out where she is before he can shoot.
So keep that in mind if you ever end up in her situation.

Yeah....except when it doesn't happen that way in Canada...

Nobody was injured after a shooting in a suspected road rage incident in North York Saturday afternoon, police say

70c8fc80

Toronto police said they were called to the area of Lawrence Avenue and The Bridle Path at 2:45 p.m. for a shooting.

Two individuals got into an argument while in their respective cars, investigators say, when one of the individuals fired shots from their vehicle into the rear of the other.

They said there were two young children in the car that was shot: a 12-year-old and a two -year-old.

Consider the following:

April 18, 2021 : In Walkerville, Ontario
Yes, we are getting few instances of people carrying guns in Canada and that results in shootings. But so far we have effectively kept the gun problem under control, compared to America where nearly everybody needs to be carrying a gun for personal protection.

I should also say something on topic. The lady librarian was using her gun to defend herself from biker gang members and that never works out well for homeowners.

You should work on your country's problems and not froth at the mouth over Canaduh so much Bob.

You're the one in here, with no standing whatsoever, presuming to preach to us Americans how things should be done in our country.

And you're a relic of those who kissed George III's ass, who cowered and groveled before the same tyrant against whom we rebelled to establish our country.

One again, there is no reason why any American should give a fuck what a faggot from Canaduh thinks about how we should run our country.

You're the one in here, with no standing whatsoever, presuming to preach to us Americans how things should be done in our country.

And you're a relic of those who kissed George III's ass, who cowered and groveled before the same tyrant against whom we rebelled to establish our country.

One again, there is no reason why any American should give a fuck what a faggot from Canaduh thinks about how we should run our country.
You're going to resist right to the end Bob, but many have already started to understand what has gone wrong and are hinting at it.

And you Bob, will have to continue to turn your nose up at anything government tries to do that will make your life better.

Imagine all the patsies turning their noses up at 'insulin' prices and the ACA! It has to be that it's so completely hammered into your skull that you'll take it to your grave.

And George III doesn't even care.

Oh, and as for the 2a crap, people like you won't be happy until you're all walking around like cowboys in the movies with your guns on your hips!

And you Bob, will have to continue to turn your nose up at anything government tries to do that will make your life better.

That's a difference between me, in America, and you, in Canaduh.

You're stupid enough to believe that what government does to you, it does for your own benefit, to make your life better; too blind, too stupid, and too cowardly to even try to see what is being done to you to what effect, and who is really benefitting from it.

“Contemplate the mangled bodies of your countrymen, and then say ‘what should be the reward of such sacrifices?’ Bid us and our posterity bow the knee, supplicate the friendship and plough, and sow, and reap, to glut the avarice of the men who have let loose on us the dogs of war to riot in our blood and hunt us from the face of the earth? If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom — go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!” — Samuel Adams​

All evidence shows she was the aggressor and not him:

The article I have posted state the Police have made the claim she deliberately hit the motorcyclist, ran from the scene, pulled the gun at home and got shot, while the 911 had gotten a call from the motorcyclist, so she got herself killed!
That article gives a bit more info.

Orange City police said that Morales, who was pregnant, was driving a blue Kia just after 5 p.m. on Saturday when she allegedly hit a motorcycle and fled the scene.

Investigators said that Morales “intentionally hit the motorcyclist,” Fox 35 Orlando reported.

The motorcyclist and other witnesses followed the woman home while contacting authorities.
When Morales arrived at her house, she went inside to retrieve a gun. She then pointed the gun at the motorcyclist.

Emergency responders with the Orange City Fire Rescue were called to the scene and the woman was transported to Halifax Medical Center, where she later died from the injuries.

Investigators say that the motorcyclist, who had a concealed weapons permit, remained at the scene and has been cooperating with police.
Morales leaves behind an 11-year-old daughter and a fiancé.
The investigation is still ongoing, investigators said. No one has been charged.

This is from yesterday. A bit more information.

She would've been better off if she didn't have a gun.

Forum List

Back