Prediction... "Massive bloodbath coming in midterms"

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011

The poll was conducted across 85 battleground congressional districts also finds that: a majority
do not believe that President Biden’s COVID-19 stimulus is helping them and their family,” that most
do not believe the Democrats’ false promises that Biden’s proposed tax increases will just be on the wealthy,” and that
an overwhelming 75 percent “of voters see the border situation as a crisis or a major problem.
Further adding to Democrats’ woes is the coming loss of House seats in California, New York, and other blue states due to the U.S. Census Bureau’s announcement that population shifts out of the party’s strongholds
have resulted in residents fleeing for freer and safer destinations.
That could lead to them facing a bloodbath next year that ends Pelosi’s era of legislative terrorism and banishes them from power for a good long time.

This wouldn't surprise me. It will be a good thing if the people decide to hold Biden accountable for his promises.
What promises?

He ran on not being the Orange Man.....That's it.

The article notes his promises.
If you really believe that he's coherent enough to have made those promisies on his own, you need a serious reality check.

Notwithstanding, his entire campaign was based around "I'm not that awful Orange Man" and nothing more.

This wouldn't surprise me. It will be a good thing if the people decide to hold Biden accountable for his promises.
What promises?

He ran on not being the Orange Man.....That's it.

The article notes his promises.
If you really believe that he's coherent enough to have made those promisies on his own, you need a serious reality check.

Notwithstanding, his entire campaign was based around "I'm not that awful Orange Man" and nothing more.

It really doesn't matter who is responsible for the promises. It's about living up to them or get booted. That's how it should be.

People should be aware.

Trump Humpers turned out in huge numbers in 2020. The only thing that saved us was that people who were fed up with Trump turned out in greater numbers.

We had better be prepared to do it again in 2022 because those crazy Trumpers WILL turn out again

nd they're doing everything possible to LIMIT how many people vote.

Do not let voter suppression stop you.
CuckooClock.gif

Forum List

Back