Biden Solidifying BLM Approval Rating By Refusing To Throw Complete Support To Cuban Citizens Over Communist Cuban Govt

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

Critics erupt after Black Lives Matter blames US, praises Cuban Communists amid deadly crackdown

OF COURSE Marxist BLM is praising the Communist Cuban Govt...
-- Which is partly whythe Democrats have supported, funded, defended and have even bailed the domestic terrorists out of jail.

*Yesterday Psaki could not condemn the Communist Cuban govt, blaming the Cuban woes instead on (COMMUNIST) mismanagement of Govt. :p

I've seen many threads started on Cuba the past few days and let me tell you, you and the other thread starters are the biggest bunch of fucking hypocrits I've ever seen. You said nothing when your leader reversed Obama's policies on Cuba. Go stuff it up your ass you mf.

Hey, DD, make sure when you accuse someone of doing something you know what you are talking about, especially if you are going to get nasty. F* You! I actually did credit Barry with what he did....but then again this thread is NOT ABOUT BARRY, is it, you emotionally disturbed snowflake?!

Critics erupt after Black Lives Matter blames US, praises Cuban Communists amid deadly crackdown

OF COURSE Marxist BLM is praising the Communist Cuban Govt...
-- Which is partly whythe Democrats have supported, funded, defended and have even bailed the domestic terrorists out of jail.

*Yesterday Psaki could not condemn the Communist Cuban govt, blaming the Cuban woes instead on (COMMUNIST) mismanagement of Govt. :p

Latinos hate the Castros..... They also outnumber the Blacks 3 to 1.....not a smart decision on Biden's party.

JO

Forum List

Back