Predict how long before????

Already hapnin. The left wing ABC news threw in the Tea Party for good measure. If democrats are serious about gun control let's see them demand the prosecution of the Attorney General for authorizing the shipment of 3,000 illegal weapons to Mexico.

I'm not the Media, or a Politician.

nope...just another radical fanatic...stay away from my movie theater...in fact...I'll just wait till it comes out on blu-ray.

You're calling me a radical fanatic for pointing out that the gun control crowd was going to politicize the Colorado tragedy, and attack our Rights to own guns? I'd say you're a bit of a NUT.

not at that point...but when you started on the intellectual Elite bullshit....I knew who I was dealing with. I try to give everyone a fair shake...I'm even a gun guy myself. But you had to go off the deep end.

How long before the Tragedy of the Batman Movie shooting will be twisted Politically into another Anti gun Campaign by the Democrats? I'm thinking Monday Morning the pro gun ban people will be in high gear. I think that they will use the weekend to plan their strike which will commence at 9AM Monday morning on all of those usual suspect shows. They will wait until the majority of people who aren't Democrats do what they do best... Go to WORK.

You're a little late. On another forum, this morning, the 'nuts were already posting that if everyone there had carry permits the guy wouldn't have been able to do what he did.

I already admitted I was wrong when I thought the anti gun loons would have had more compassion and wait before they politicized the Colorado tragedy by turning it into an anti gun rant. Again... I stand corrected.

And I suppose you, and your anti gun cronies get to define for the rest of us, exactly what constitutes an assault rifle? How intellectual elitist of you.

As defined in the Brady Bill:

Assault weapon (semi-automatic) refers primarily (but not exclusively) to firearms that possess the cosmetics of an assault rifle (which are fully-automatic). Semi-automatic firearms, when fired, automatically extract the spent cartridge casing and load the next cartridge into the chamber, ready to fire again; they do not fire automatically like a machine gun, rather, only 1 round is fired with each trigger pull

Federal Assault Weapons Ban - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just like every other semi-automatic firearm in the world.

But THIS one looks baaaaaad. :cookoo:

Yeah, they don't fully grasp the idea that a Ruger 10/22 .22 caliber plinking gun is mechanically identical to an AK-47.

How long before the Tragedy of the Batman Movie shooting will be twisted Politically into another Anti gun Campaign by the Democrats? I'm thinking Monday Morning the pro gun ban people will be in high gear. I think that they will use the weekend to plan their strike which will commence at 9AM Monday morning on all of those usual suspect shows. They will wait until the majority of people who aren't Democrats do what they do best... Go to WORK.

You're a little late. On another forum, this morning, the 'nuts were already posting that if everyone there had carry permits the guy wouldn't have been able to do what he did.

I already admitted I was wrong when I thought the anti gun loons would have had more compassion and wait before they politicized the Colorado tragedy by turning it into an anti gun rant. Again... I stand corrected.

What I referenced was a pro-gun rant you idiot.

the Tea Party thing that Ross did was inexcusable though...I will say that....should he be fired? I don't know...if Rush can call woman sluts and hookers and you guys defend him...I guess I can defend a guy trying to get a scoop without fully researching his story....nahhh fuck it....they both should be fired.

nope...just another radical fanatic...stay away from my movie theater...in fact...I'll just wait till it comes out on blu-ray.

You're calling me a radical fanatic for pointing out that the gun control crowd was going to politicize the Colorado tragedy, and attack our Rights to own guns? I'd say you're a bit of a NUT.

not at that point...but when you started on the intellectual Elite bullshit....I knew who I was dealing with. I try to give everyone a fair shake...I'm even a gun guy myself. But you had to go off the deep end.

And why do you have a problem with that label. I am suggesting that a minority group of individuals who profess to know what is in the best interest of the majority must obviously consider themselves intellectual elitists... Wouldn't you agree?

So...the bible thumper blaming it on America turning from god beat the anti-gun people by THREE days....

The automatic action and magazine capacity are the issues.

Certain weapons are not the single shot weapons about which the Founders were concerned.

bigrebnc has repeatedly proved that the laws of the land prevent the militias from owning military-style weapons.

I hope that you are wrong.

Mayor Bumburg already had a press conference calling out the POTUS nominees to pretty much come out against guns like him.

That piece of shit thinks he can control our guns, food, sodas, etc.

Spoons make you fat.

Cars must get drunk and crash.

What I referenced was a pro-gun rant you idiot.

I was responding to "you're a little late." Idiot.

And why do you have a problem with that label. I am suggesting that a minority group of individuals who profess to know what is in the best interest of the majority must obviously consider themselves intellectual elitists... Wouldn't you agree?

you act as though you are the first person I've heard on here speak in such a manner...you can backpedal and rationalize all you want...but you know damned well of what I speak.

So...the bible thumper blaming it on America turning from god beat the anti-gun people by THREE days....

The anti gun loons already proved me wrong, and politicized it today.

I hope that you are wrong.

I already am, they are politicizing it NOW.

you act as though you are the first person I've heard on here speak in such a manner...you can backpedal and rationalize all you want...but you know damned well of what I speak.

What term would you suggest people use for a minority who desires to impose their will upon the majority, if not "intellectual elite"? I'm all ears...

Oh, it's already happening. A school friend of mine who is a professor at So Cal already announced she was foregoing facebook posting today, in order to ponder a society that was willing to die for the sake of NRA.

I posted that if one person in that theater had been packing, the death count would have been much, much lower.
Give my regards to your ignorant friend. The right to bear arms does not create criminals. Criminals will bear arms whether they have a right to do so or not. If guns had been confiscated by law, only criminals would have guns and there would be no chance that a law abiding, licensed carrier could have stopped the carnage early...unless some packin' gang member had a touch of conscience and blew the fucker away after the first few shots were fired.

I totally agree. If there had been several legal weapons in the house, the perp would likely be dead now and we wouldn't have to listen to the endless mention of his name and the study of his history to explain the lunacy.

That is what the gun-control people just cannot fathom. They fool themselves and try to fool others into thinking that if we pass laws demanding the turning in of all firearms that all firearms will be turned in and the criminals will be disarmed, making us all less likely to shot by a criminal. This is utter bullshit. What will really deter a criminal is knowing that the general public is armed and dangerous (to them)....like the scene where a robber walks into a local bar, pulls a gun and demands everyone's money only to find twenty Glocks pointed at his stupid ass.

There are many more honest, law abiding citizens in this country than there are criminals with guns. Let them carry what they will...and shoot the shooters before the police get there.

Mayor of NY is already saying it...

Forum List

Back