*Pray To G-D About Israels War On Palestine, G-D's Chosen People*

Sorry bout that,

1. Pharaoh said one thing that's true, "There G-D is G-D",
in the movie about when the Jews were brought up out of Egypt.
2. So profound and to the point, still he went after them, and drowned in the Red Sea.
3. Are you still fighting G-D?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Pharaoh said one thing that's true, "There G-D is G-D",
in the movie about when the Jews were brought up out of Egypt.
2. So profound and to the point, still he went after them, and drowned in the Red Sea.
3. Are you still fighting G-D?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
you still wont say his name....maybe you are fighting him.....

Sorry bout that,

1. Its not going to be an easy thing to pull off, the Jews being G-D's chosen people, and there you are praying for them to stop fighting for their rights as a Nation, being attack with a sneak attack, which isn't unheard of, but comes with consequences.
2. The Jews were as it were, sneak attacked, and we all have seen that before, which dire consequences.
3. And those who shelled out those consequences were not Jews, they were a mixed people, and their leader dropped the bomb, and the Americans supported this droppage.
4. I can't guess what Benjamin Netanyahu will do, its his decision how to provide cover, and care, for his people, and I support him, whatever he decides.
5. There is no limit of my support, I will always support Israel.
6. No matter what they do, its important to them, and its important to G-D.
7. And I will not stand in either's way.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
God doesn't choose asshole narcissists, who walk around like their shit don't stink!

"Gods chosen people"?
Chosen by a person who wrote the comment.
NOT god.

fedb96b1-de69-42be-b00b-a29293de9d63_text.gif

Sorry bout that,

1. Its not going to be an easy thing to pull off, the Jews being G-D's chosen people, and there you are praying for them to stop fighting for their rights as a Nation, being attack with a sneak attack, which isn't unheard of, but comes with consequences.
2. The Jews were as it were, sneak attacked, and we all have seen that before, which dire consequences.
3. And those who shelled out those consequences were not Jews, they were a mixed people, and their leader dropped the bomb, and the Americans supported this droppage.
4. I can't guess what Benjamin Netanyahu will do, its his decision how to provide cover, and care, for his people, and I support him, whatever he decides.
5. There is no limit of my support, I will always support Israel.
6. No matter what they do, its important to them, and its important to G-D.
7. And I will not stand in either's way.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Exactly what does your unlimited support for Israel look like? Sitting on your ass and posting stupid stuff on the interwebs?

Sorry bout that,

1. The Jews are selfless people, and are always being attacked by the heathens.
2. It never ends, always some nutter coming out of the woodwork, to attack them.
3. It's pure evil what we do being a non-Jew like myself, we as a people carry a lot of sin.
4. I send my love to the Jews who are senselessly attacked by non- Jews.
5. Happens every day, sad how it seems to never end.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. I side with the lowly Jews.
2. And I always will.
3. G-D Bless The Jews!
4. I know that just eats at the soul of most who read it, but why are you so jealous of the Jew?
5. Because G-D chose them, not you?
6. G-D's chosen people, got ya didn't it?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. I side with the lowly Jews.
2. And I always will.
3. G-D Bless The Jews!
4. I know that just eats at the soul of most who read it, but why are you so jealous of the Jew?
5. Because G-D chose them, not you?
6. G-D's chosen people, got ya didn't it?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

They don't have a clue. I wouldn't try to explain it to them. In the long run, they'll learn.

The Land of Israel is a tiny sliver of land. Arab land is vast.

Anyone who has read the Old Testament and the Apocrypha knows that for the Children of Israel possession of the Land of Israel is as important as personal salvation is for Christians. Let the Jews have it, and tell the Palestinians to move.

They didn't bother for 2000 years.

They didn't bother for 2000 years.
Jews kept longing to return.

---------

L'Shana Haba'ah B'Yerushalayim (Hebrew: לשנה הבאה בירושלים), lit. "Next year in Jerusalem", is a phrase that is often sung at the end of the Passover Seder[1][2] and at the end of the Ne'ila service on Yom Kippur.[3][4] Its use during Passover was first recorded by Isaac Tyrnau in his 15th century CE book cataloging the Minhaggim of various Ashkenazi communities.[5][6]

L'Shana Haba'ah evokes a common theme in Jewish culture of a desire to return to a rebuilt Jerusalem, and commentators have suggested that it serves as a reminder of the experience of living in exile.[7][8]

---------

Now Jews are back, God willing they will stay. If the Palestinians do not like it, that is just too bad. :cool:

When God chose the Jews to be His chosen, He did this for a specific reason. And that reason was to set a good example for others to follow. The Old Testament is full of references to this fact. God told His chosen how to treat the stranger. The term “stranger” is referenced 128 times in the Old Testament. God also used Moses to set God’s views in stone to assure that these words would last for many generations to follow.

(Deu 7:6 KJV) For thou art a holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

(Deu 7:7 KJV) The LORD did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:

(Deu 7:8 KJV) But because the LORD loved you, and because he would keep the oath which he had sworn unto your fathers, hath the LORD brought you out with a mighty hand, and redeemed you out of the house of bondmen, from the hand of Pharaoh King of Egypt.

(Deu 7:9 KJV) Know therefore that the LORD thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations;

(Deu 7:11 KJV) Thou shalt therefore keep the commandments, and the statutes, and the judgments, which I command thee this day, to do them.

(Deu 7:12 KJV) Wherefore it shall come to pass,
if ye hearken to these judgments, and keep, and do them, that the LORD thy God shall keep unto thee the covenant and the mercy which he swore unto thy fathers:

(Deu 7:13 KJV) And he will love thee, and bless thee, and multiply thee: he will also bless the fruit of thy womb, and the fruit of thy land, thy corn, and thy wine, and thine oil, the increase of thy kin, and the flocks of thy sheep, in the land which he sware unto thy fathers to give thee.

God chose them to show us the way. By example, by following His Commandments and expressing the love for the stranger as we all should love our neighbors. It is spelled out in scripture, all you have to do is read it and do it and then it will be done.

(Lev 19:34 KJV) But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God

They were chosen to show us the way, to show us how to treat the stranger, how to be compassionate and loving to your neighbor and by doing so peace would envelope the world.

The question of the day is, have they followed His commandments?
In my opinion the answer is NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,
:)-

Last edited:
Let the Jews have it, and tell the Palestinians to move.
First let me say, they are not Jews, they are Israelis. There is a big difference between the two.

The Israelis are child murderers, it is just that simple. Murdering children is the hallmark of the Hannah gang which was transformed into the Israel Defense Force (IDF)

Not "Jews" but Israelis and they will be pushed into the sea!!!!

Ezekiel 21:32 You will be fuel for the fire, your blood will be shed in your land, you will be remembered no more; for I the LORD have spoken.’
If they are pushed into the sea they will be replaced by a nation that is incapable of creating and maintaining a civilized country. Fortunately, that will not happen. The Palestinians have no future.

Not "Jews" but Israelis and they will be pushed into the sea!!!!

Ezekiel 21:32 You will be fuel for the fire, your blood will be shed in your land, you will be remembered no more; for I the LORD have spoken.’
Sorry bout that,

1. Just shut the fuck up.
2. Other than that there is nothing to say.
3. Were you thrown down as a baby?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back