*Pray To G-D About Israels War On Palestine, G-D's Chosen People*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Its not going to be an easy thing to pull off, the Jews being G-D's chosen people, and there you are praying for them to stop fighting for their rights as a Nation, being attack with a sneak attack, which isn't unheard of, but comes with consequences.
2. The Jews were as it were, sneak attacked, and we all have seen that before, which dire consequences.
3. And those who shelled out those consequences were not Jews, they were a mixed people, and their leader dropped the bomb, and the Americans supported this droppage.
4. I can't guess what Benjamin Netanyahu will do, its his decision how to provide cover, and care, for his people, and I support him, whatever he decides.
5. There is no limit of my support, I will always support Israel.
6. No matter what they do, its important to them, and its important to G-D.
7. And I will not stand in either's way.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Its not going to be an easy thing to pull off, the Jews being G-D's chosen people, and there you are praying for them to stop fighting for their rights as a Nation, being attack with a sneak attack, which isn't unheard of, but comes with consequences.
2. The Jews were as it were, sneak attacked, and we all have seen that before, which dire consequences.
3. And those who shelled out those consequences were not Jews, they were a mixed people, and their leader dropped the bomb, and the Americans supported this droppage.
4. I can't guess what Benjamin Netanyahu will do, its his decision how to provide cover, and care, for his people, and I support him, whatever he decides.
5. There is no limit of my support, I will always support Israel.
6. No matter what they do, its important to them, and its important to G-D.
7. And I will not stand in either's way.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
sorry about this.....but why are you afraid to say GOD?....

sorry about this.....but why are you afraid to say GOD?....
Sorry bout that,

1. Cute, sorry bout this...lol
2. G-d's name is to be revered, thats why I don't spell it altogether.
3. Out of respect of G-D, thats fairly clear, my respect.
4. Its a certain level of knowledge of things of G-D, which apparently you don't fully understand and may not be capable of understanding.
5. Go back to what you were doing Harry, no body wants to teach you anything, no worries mate.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

4. Its a certain level of knowledge of things of G-D, which apparently you don't fully understand and may not be capable of understanding.
5. Go back to what you were doing Harry, no body wants to teach you anything, no worries mate.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Seems like you're disrespecting God by calling Him G-D.

Like He's some kind of rap star or something.

The Land of Israel is a tiny sliver of land. Arab land is vast.

Anyone who has read the Old Testament and the Apocrypha knows that for the Children of Israel possession of the Land of Israel is as important as personal salvation is for Christians. Let the Jews have it, and tell the Palestinians to move.

Last edited:
"Gods chosen people"?
Chosen by a person who wrote the comment.
NOT god.
Sorry bout that,

1. Please forgive this Buffoon, he is green.
2. Take no offense G-D he will come to an understanding in due time.
3. Or not.
4. He could be just one more, on the human failed pile, of wood chunks.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
here is something you dont fully understand.....the word "god" is a generic term.....most gods have names.....a rock can be considered a GOD....if you dont know your gods name then you dont know who you are praying too.....and if you are afraid to say your gods name....what does that say about your god?....

Sorry bout that,

1. Please forgive this Buffoon, he is green.
2. Take no offense G-D he will come to an understanding in due time.
3. Or not.
4. He could be just one more, on the human failed pile, of wood chunks.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
So.........GOD made that statement?
Prove it.
WHEN did god talk to any human, lots of gods creatures on earth.
IT must be an idiot, IF ITS first communication was with a human.

Zedek: It’s hard to even explain just the mass casualties that happened right here. Israel military officials say they still don’t have a clear number but I am talking to some of the soldiers and what they witnessed walking through these different houses, these different communities.

Babies, with their heads cut off…families gunned down in their beds. You can see some of these soldiers comforting each other. .. many of them reserves as they left their own families behind not knowing the sheer horror they were about to come to. They say they have never experienced anything like this.

Zedek goes on to say 40 babies so far have been taken out on gurneys.

Sorry bout that,

1. Even G-D says his name is (I Am), removing humans from saying his name, it's really easy to understand G-D's insight on the subject, go ahead and use your sayings about the creator, with my warning.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

here is something you dont fully understand.....the word "god" is a generic term.....most gods have names.....a rock can be considered a GOD....if you dont know your gods name then you dont know who you are praying too.....and if you are afraid to say your gods name....what does that say about your god?....
Sorry bout that,

1. His name is, I AM.
2. Said so himself.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back