prankster robber with knife shot dead = idiot

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
.....so the idiot guy was doing a prank Youtube robbery on STRANGERS!!!!! he had a knife and ---hahahhaha --he was shot dead =idiot
...humans are idiots
..the pranksters need to be shot--jackasses

I remember an episode of Monk, same plot.

(On Monk, it ended up being premeditated.)

Not the first Youtube Prankster to get shot.

Youtubers need to be more careful.

Did you see what happened to Tyrone Jones in Dallas? Was nearly assassinated as well for a prank.

Maybe if practical jokes weren't happening still, we wouldn't be getting wind of stuff like this ever taking place.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

.....so the idiot guy was doing a prank Youtube robbery on STRANGERS!!!!! he had a knife and ---hahahhaha --he was shot dead =idiot
...humans are idiots
Ever see those stupid run videos on utube? Seems as though half the world is filled with idiots. Hell flip through face book you can see idiots committing felonies and recording them. How the fuck we got here I don't know. Glad I have the grit channel and the one with Andy Griffith show and other good old fashion g tv. Half of what I see on TV makes me sick in my stomach.

.....so the idiot guy was doing a prank Youtube robbery on STRANGERS!!!!! he had a knife and ---hahahhaha --he was shot dead =idiot...humans are idiots..the pranksters need to be shot--jackasses
Ever see those stupid run videos on utube? Seems as though half the world is filled with idiots. Hell flip through face book you can see idiots committing felonies and recording them. How the fuck we got here I don't know. Glad I have the grit channel and the one with Andy Griffith show and other good old fashion g tv. Half of what I see on TV makes me sick in my stomach.
If it's all phony, you don't have to worry about legalities, as long as you're not breaking some other law.

...humans are idiots
it was only a matter of time before it happened

Even if they don't get shot, they will be arrested for aggravated assault and can't excuse it for just being a prank.

...humans are idiots

I Fucken Hate that site!!!!
It takes forever to get to the info with all the fucken adds!!!!
And I have add blocker.

...humans are idiots

I Fucken Hate that site!!!!
It takes forever to get to the info with all the fucken adds!!!!
And I have add blocker.
..depends on your inet speed ..I don't have much trouble

...humans are idiots
..yes, I watch the oldies but goodies ......

Forum List

Back