Prank: walking with an empty PlayStation 5 box in black quarter USA 2021

The contribution of the black race to humanity: nothing
All states run by blacks are either shitholes or gonna to be a shithole
Question: how long MS presstitutes and scum politicians will admire them?

Look at 'em run!

LOL

Not sure where this happened, but the PS5 price is well under the "free theft" limit of $950 in California.

I read once, a guy got back at his enemies by mailing them "gifts".
When they opened them, they "exploded" with glass shards and nails flying everywhere.

Of course he mailed these anonymously, and from a different town. But still.........I'm all for revenge on people who fucked you over or destroyed your life, but wow..........

But in THIS case........this would be the prank I would have set in this box.

And I've said this in other threads........THESE are ni**ers. This is what decent black people in this country hate, because they get lumped together with this diseased garbage. Unfortunately for the rest of the world, there are few decent blacks in this country anymore.
The Welfare Babies have taken over.

Opportunity missed. Box should have been fitted with a spring loaded "floor" on which was deposited about a weeks worth of shit.

Reminds me of the days when I used to leave a picnic cooler in the back of my parked pickup - the cooler loaded with a six-pak of Budweiser empties reloaded with urine.

Apparently there were multiple thieves over the weeks - or the previous "liberators" had short memories.

Oh, wait, one other possibilities: They might have confused the flavour of human urine with that of Clydesdale piss.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back