Joe Biden’s crack cocaine laws, 5 years in prison for a quarter sized piece of crack, affected blacks 87.5% of the time.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
U.S. Sentencing Commission data has showed that 87.5 percent of the people serving federal prison time for drug trafficking offenses primarily involving crack cocaine were Black. An investigation by Ashbury Park Press and USA Today found that Black users and dealers were arrested more frequently and handed stricter prison sentences than whites accused of drug crimes.

He put away THOUSANDS of blacks for many years for doing a thing his own son does, and is on camera doing it…..and yet Hunter will not be punished at all.

Seems like racist white privilege to me.

How many of those black people in prison may have lost a brother or mom like Hunter diid? Probably quite a few. I didnt hear any Dems defending these people.

5 YEARS IN PRISON FOR A QUARTER SIZED CRACK ROCK.

hunter-weighs-his-crack-pic.jpg

Looks like about 20 years in prison is what Hunter would have gotten under his dad’s laws….just on this one buy!

DISGUSTING.

U.S. Sentencing Commission data has showed that 87.5 percent of the people serving federal prison time for drug trafficking offenses primarily involving crack cocaine were Black. An investigation by Ashbury Park Press and USA Today found that Black users and dealers were arrested more frequently and handed stricter prison sentences than whites accused of drug crimes.

He put away THOUSANDS of blacks for many years for doing a thing his own son does, and is on camera doing it…..and yet Hunter will not be punished at all.

How many of those black people in prison may have lost a brother or mom like Hunter diid? Probably quite a few. I didnt hear any Dems defending these people.

Looks like about 20 years in prison is what Hunter would have gotten under his dad’s laws….just on this one buy!

DISGUSTING.

That was the whole purpose of Biden's bill - to imprison black men.

"....when the bill passed with bipartisan support, including the votes of more than two-thirds of the Congressional Black Caucus (CBC), and with the backing of other black leaders beyond Capitol Hill."

This is important in calling out the other DemoKKKrats, especially the black ones, who supported the imprisonment of so many black men. Kamala Harris is another one who, as a prosecutor, put away thousands of black men for minor drug charges.

DISGUSTING.

Sure but Trump was owning hotels and stuff! and was rich.. he's the one who needs to pay the price of all those black folk going down on RICO laws... Its obvious to all those with a brain (infection)

DISGUSTING.

Racist white privilege?

4xWL1hVNtwLmnHh9zJvB1UdQkWdc_n5OL0PqOEIbYB-YOteul_cRio7iopMzoSuJKU60-Vjp5NeiuQ=s640-nd-v1

There is no such thing as white privilege. There is just privilege. You have more privileges than a homeless person does, and Hunter has more than most of us do.

And you know what? If those nwords didn't want to get arrested for having a teeny tiny piece of crack then they shouldn't have had crack. It's that simple.

Don't try that racist privilege bullshit here. Hunter is a piece of shit, but he had nothing to do with them being arrested, they did it to themselves. They chose to be crackheads, they chose to carry crack and chose to smoke it.

Biden is the most racist POTUS We have ever had in modern times. Just an awful racist piece of garbage.

Last edited:

DISGUSTING.
Xiden is a racist

This is important in calling out the other DemoKKKrats, especially the black ones, who supported the imprisonment of so many black men. Kamala Harris is another one who, as a prosecutor, put away thousands of black men for minor drug charges.

Who-ering around and putting Black men in prison -

That's her entire resume -
and she loves her some Venn diagrams.

Forum List

Back