Praise be to President Joe! Gasoline drops 2 cents in 2 weeks!!!

Apparently you weren't paying attention in 2020. Trump put sanctions against Nicolas Maduro’s regime, and stopped importing oil from Venezuela. OPEC also cut their production and Russian oil was cheap, so why not?
Why not? Because we were energy independent...Supposedly. But then again the US govt. is not in control of the production or distribution of petroleum in the US.

Isn’t it funny that we are told the president has no control over gas prices when the price is going up. But it goes down a penny or two and they not only claim that the president did it but praise be un to him for he is all powerful all merciful.

5wmucj.jpg

Not only did I save 16 whole pennies on hot dogs last 4th of July, but now I'm saving 2 more pennies on gasoline!!

That's 18 whole Lincoln heads!! I'm filthy rich!!! :banana:

The following Twitter post is from the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC). It contains a chart which shows a two cent decline in gas prices over the last two weeks, and gives credit to President Biden.

View attachment 571659

/---/ Because dementia joe tapped into the strategic reserves that President Trump had filled to the brim.

Gas Prices
PriceStationCity
4.290Scott's Corner 4230 Arden Way Sacramento Nov 29,7:09 PMSacramento
4.290Costco 7981 E Stockton Blvd Sacramento Nov 29,6:56 PMSacramento
4.290 CashBonfare 809 20th St Sacramento Nov 29,5:58 PMSacramento
4.290Sam's Club 8250 Power Inn Rd Sacramento Nov 29,12:49 PMSacramento
6 more rows

Up a dime in Sacramento.
That's too fucking high!!!

If you can't afford higher gas prices, it's because you're just lazy and unproductive, and need to work somewhere for free until you develop some high skills that make you worth more to your employers. And Stuff. Nobody owes you cheaper gas. These companies have a right to sell their gas for any price they want to. If you don't like it then build your own refineries and drill your own wells. Work more jobs; some people here claimed they worked three jobs n stuff. Did they quit and now they can't afford to buy gas? WTF???

Forum List

Back