Power the U.S. With Solar Panels!

Yes, I replied to your silly claim.

And then you posted 3 links that disagreed with you.

Hilarious!!!
Nope. The work was on measuring the regional cooling effect of solar panel. They waved their arms about that not being a concern without doing any science. Sort of like what you do.

Nope. The work was on measuring the regional cooling effect of solar panel. They waved their arms about that not being a concern without doing any science. Sort of like what you do.

The work was on measuring the regional cooling effect of solar panel.

Regional? Why would that trigger a new ice age?

Backing off your claim already?

The work was on measuring the regional cooling effect of solar panel.

Regional? Why would that trigger a new ice age?

Backing off your claim already?
Ummmm... because we are at the threshold for extensive northern hemisphere glaciation. The earth has been cooling for 50 million years but entered into an ice age 2.7 million years ago. So reducing solar radiation that warms the surface of the planet is the last thing we should be doing.

I can't think of a better way to usher in the next glacial cycle than the widespread use of solar panels.

Wow!
Yep.

F2.large.jpg

transition to icehouse.png

1632274641629.png

Ummmm... because we are at the threshold for extensive northern hemisphere glaciation. The earth has been cooling for 50 million years but entered into an ice age 2.7 million years ago. So reducing solar radiation that warms the surface of the planet is the last thing we should be doing.

1632274421984.png

Will you ever quit with your denier nonsense? Solar panels work. That's the only thing that matters. You want me to run around and look up how much energy the U.S. uses at any particular point? And then translate that into how many solar panels would be needed? Take your crap, make a fudgesicle out of it and lick it. The experts say it can be done. And what area of solar panels it would take. That's good enough for me.
I never said they didn't work I said if you think a little square of solar panels in one state will power the entire country that you're delusional

Forum List

Back