Powell says 'Biblical' Lawsuit Coming

It exposes how corrupt and what a banana republic the USA is

Wow.....the conservative hatred of the US is really oozing out now.
I can promise you that Many Dems are going to wish T was back in office in 2 yrs !!
You can expect your state to collapse like California

California hasn't 'collapsed'. Remember.....you don't actually know what you're talking about.

Making your promises of the future a little underwhelming.

I can promise you that Many Dems are going to wish T was back in office in 2 yrs !!

California hasn't 'collapsed'. Remember.....you don't actually know what you're talking about.

Everyone Is in mass exodus out of Illinois, New York and California

My hate of the left is far higher than Isis times the Nazis

Your hate of the US is obvious. Otherwise, why would you have made this statement: "It exposes how corrupt and what a banana republic the USA is?"

The hatred for the USA among conservatives is epidemic.
Yes , I utterly hate what the nation has become with the big tech censorships , fake Soviet news, corruption not seen since the Roman Empire!!

We must break it up

Everyone Is in mass exodus out of Illinois, New York and California

Then why is California the most populous state in the US? You know the US....the nation that you hate?

Again, your arguments are hamstrung by the fact that you just don't know what you're talking about.

Your hate of the US is obvious. Otherwise, why would you have made this statement: "It exposes how corrupt and what a banana republic the USA is?"

Yes , I utterly hate what the nation has become with the big tech censorships , fake Soviet news, corruption not seen since the Roman Empire!!

We must break it up

Nope. We won't be doing that.

We must break it up

Great nation collapse after a certain period of time and USA is a fake nation!!
We break up or we have a second CW and I die and you

We must break it up

No, we're not doing that.

Two problems with your analysis; 1) You're too blinded by your hatred of the USA to be rational 2) There's no need for our nation to split up.

Where is that guy from Sinope? Born blind but carried a lantern searching for an honest man.
burb

The snopes guy is with his hooker posting fake truth.
The guy from Sinope was real but forgot his first name. Sinope was a suburb of ancient Athens..
sinope is on the black sea, far from athens. diogenes

How is that helping us now? If you can explain how sinope will help us now then I will want to know more.

We must break it up

Two problems with your analysis; 1) You're too blinded by your hatred of the USA to be rational 2) There's no need for our nation to split up.
You can’t have a nation where both sides have utter hate and contempt for the other side

We must break it up

You can’t have a nation where both sides have utter hate and contempt for the other side

And who says 'both sides have utter hate and contempt for each other'?

You may be projecting your own hate and contempt. Especially given how much you loathe the good ol' US of A.

You can’t have a nation with a Soviet press , fake elections and massive censorship

Who says we have 'soviet press, fake elections, massive censorship'?

That would be you, citing you. And you source is irrational in his hatred for the USA.

We must break it up

And who says 'both sides have utter hate and contempt for each other'?

You may be projecting your own hate and contempt. Especially given how much you loathe the good ol' US of A.
The news is 24/7 hate of conservatives, Christianity and white males
My side is no different

Levying explosive claims of widespread voter fraud specifically tied to Dominion Voting Systems and potentially a pay-for-play scheme with GOP Gov. Brian Kemp, Trump campaign lawyer Sidney Powell on Newsmax TV vowed to deliver a "biblical" voter fraud case this week.

"We've got tons of evidence; it's so much, it's hard to pull it all together," Powell told Saturday night's "The Count" co-hosted by Rob Schmitt and Mark Halperin, teasing the explosive allegation of the Georgia governor in a contested and key battleground state.

"Hopefully this week we will get it ready to file, and it will be biblical."

Looking forward to seeing what she does. I'm betting the GOP is deep into this cheating as well. They never wanted Trump to begin with. He's been battling this by himself with no help from them.
There was no ‘cheating.’

Trump lost in a fair and honest election – to believe otherwise is baseless idiocy.

Forum List

Back