Poverty , Inequality and crime.

We do NOT restrict free trade. If country "XYZ" exports $10 BILLION worth of goods to us in a year, then they must accept $10 Billion worth of our products.

you idiot that's not free trade, its the opposite. Capitalism increases our standard of living only when we get to buy what we want, not when some Nazi Liberal like you decides that we must buy junk rather than what we want and need to improve our standard of living.
I totally disagree. And, I have never ever said that we must buy junk, never. We buy what we need, not buy excessive junk that we don't need. Why would we buy something that we didn't need? That doesn't make sense. FYI - Our standard of living has been steadily decreasing.

, I have never ever said that we must buy junk, never. .

stupid liberal liar. You said if we buy 10 billion from china a liberal Nazi like you will force them to by 10 billion from us.
I said that if country "XYZ" exported $10 Billion in goods to us, then they would have to allow us to export $10 Billion worth of goods to them. That called fair, equal, and balanced foreign trade. Why should we allow a country to export to us, but they wont allow us to export to them? Is that fair?

I said that if country "XYZ" exported $10 Billion in goods to us, then they would have to allow us to export $10 Billion worth of goods to them.

too stupid!! suppose they don't want our stuff?? Then the liberal nazi says no trade at all??
If they don't want to trade with us, then we'll just not trade with them. It's very simple really. For many decades we've sacrificed our economic well-being in favor of supporting foreign economies. We've closed our plants and factories, placed our work force in unemployment lines, and created a poor and dependent society surviving off of government assistance programs and unemployment checks. While we were supporting those economies, our work force had nothing to do because we imported almost everything we used and consumed. We've become consumers instead of producers. If a country is not interested in fair, equal, and balanced foreign trade with us, then so be it.

We can make our own tee shirts and pillow cases. We can make our own appliances, tools, toys, electronics, furniture, farm equipment, steel, textiles, and automotive parts. But if a country wants to trade with us on an equal and fair basis, then we should trade with them. It's really very simple.

We can make our own tee shirts and pillow cases. We can make our own appliances, tools, toys, electronics, furniture, farm equipment, steel, textiles, and automotive parts..

too stupid we cant grow our own Bananas which is why we trade for them. Its far far cheaper than growing our own which is why since Smoot Hawley protectionism caused great Depression and almost all economists support free trade..

If they don't want to trade with us, then we'll just not trade with them..

you mean a liberal Nazi like you will prevent it even if people want to buy from China. Thats not free trade.
It is Free Trade. We're allowing anyone to export to us. They can export what they want to. But, they must extend the same courtesy to us and allow us to export goods to them. One-sided anything never works, as we've already seen.

We can make our own tee shirts and pillow cases. We can make our own appliances, tools, toys, electronics, furniture, farm equipment, steel, textiles, and automotive parts..

too stupid we cant grow our own Bananas which is why we trade for them. Its far far cheaper than growing our own which is why since Smoot Hawley protectionism caused great Depression and almost all economists support free trade..
I do not believe in protectionism. I am against protectionism. We'll buy all of the bananas they want to export to us, no problem. But, they have to allow us to export to them an equal amount of our goods.
I believe in free trade. I am not against free trade.

It is Free Trade. .

too stupid it is not free when liberal Nazis decide what happens . Its free trade when people do what they want to improve their standard of living.
I firmly believe in free trade, as long as it's equal, fair, and balanced free trade. The way it is now, our unfair, unjust, and one-sided foreign trade agreements and policies have greatly damaged our economy. We're sacrificing our economic well-being in favor of supporting foreign economies.

I do not believe in protectionism..

too stupid and a liar too. Your whole purpose is to protect American industry
My whole purpose to ensure fair, equal, and balanced foreign trade with our many trading partners.

too stupid thats not free trade!! Free trade is when people are free to buy and sell what they want to whom they want and at the price they want. Its not when a lib nazi like you interferes with their freedom.

My whole purpose to ensure fair, equal, and balanced foreign trade with our many trading partners.

too stupid thats not free trade!! Free trade is when people are free to buy and sell what the want to whom they want and at the price they want. Its not when a lib nazi like you interferes with their freedom.
I don't mind people buying what they want to buy. I don't mind people being cost conscious and shopping for the best price. I have absolutely nothing against free trade, and have never said otherwise.

too stupid thats not free trade!! Free trade is when people are free to buy and sell what the want to whom they want and at the price they want. Its not when a lib nazi like you interferes with their freedom.
I don't mind people buying what they want to buy. I don't mind people being cost conscious and shopping for the best price. I have absolutely nothing against free trade, and have never said otherwise.

so now the lib nazi does not think
lib nazi govt should interfere with free trade??

so now the lib nazi does not think
lib nazi govt should interfere with free trade??
I believe that we should demand fair, equal, and balanced trade with our many trading partners, period. I believe in free trade. I am against protectionism. I am against tariffs.

Also, to really kick this over your illiterate head. When we shop at Walmart to buy Chinese goods we pay with dollars that the Chinese then get. Once they have them the only thing they can do with them is buy American goods so trade in automatically balanced anyway.

You should read about free trade for a few days before you dare comment on that one.

Also, to really kick this over your illiterate head. When we shop at Walmart to buy Chinese goods we pay with dollars that the Chinese then get. Once they have them the only thing they can do with them is buy American goods so trade in automatically balanced anyway.

You should read about free trade for a few days before you dare comment on that one.

... or keep them as a reserve ... or buy comodities to other country which needs dollars to trade ..though not necesarily with the US.

Forum List

Back