Potential 'Mass Shooting" Thwarted At Memphis Hebrew School.

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2022
My Happyi Place
July 31 (UPI) -- Police in Memphis shot a man who opened fire outside of a Jewish school Monday, after the suspect failed to get inside a building, preventing what officers called "a potential mass shooting situation."

"At approximately 12:20 p.m., officers received a call that a male White, who was armed with a handgun, was at Margolin Hebrew Academy," the Memphis Police Department said in a statement. "Reportedly, the male fired his weapon while outside of the school."

"I personally truly believe we prevented a tragedy," Memphis Police Assistant Chief Don Crowe said.

The NUMBER ONE cause of death for school age children is gun violence. This Antisemite wanted kill even more them......let's hear it gun huggers.

July 31 (UPI) -- Police in Memphis shot a man who opened fire outside of a Jewish school Monday, after the suspect failed to get inside a building, preventing what officers called "a potential mass shooting situation."

"At approximately 12:20 p.m., officers received a call that a male White, who was armed with a handgun, was at Margolin Hebrew Academy," the Memphis Police Department said in a statement. "Reportedly, the male fired his weapon while outside of the school."

"I personally truly believe we prevented a tragedy," Memphis Police Assistant Chief Don Crowe said.

The NUMBER ONE cause of death for school age children is gun violence. This Antisemite wanted kill even more them......let's hear it gun huggers.
Those darned violent leftists strike again!

While Crowe said it was not clear whether the suspect had any connection to the school, U.S. Rep. Steve Cohen, D-Tenn., issued a statement Monday saying his office had learned the shooter is Jewish and was a former student.

"We have recently learned that the shooter at the Margolin Hebrew Academy was himself Jewish and a former student at the school," Cohen said. "I am pleased the academy had effective security and that the police acted quickly to protect students."

I notice they mentioned his skin color IMMEDIATELY. Funny when the shooter is black or gay/trans the info is withheld for days or weeks.

Let's hear it apologists

I notice they mentioned his skin color IMMEDIATELY. Funny when the shooter is black or gay/trans the info is withheld for days or weeks.

Let's hear it apologists

If the shooter had been Black, Cons would demanding his blood. A White Man so what.....a White Supremacist who was going innocent Children. The leading cause of death for school age children is gun violence, which the MAGA MAGGOTS never want to address.

If the shooter had been Black, Cons would demanding his blood. A White Man so what.....a White Supremacist who was going innocent Children. The leading cause of death for school age children is gun violence, which the MAGA MAGGOTS never want to address.
The problem isn't guns ya nut. Guns have been part of our history since day one. And access was even easier then. Something else has changed. Can you figure it out?
I'm betting you can't.

Forum List

Back