Potential Biden VP Pick Praised Cult Accused of Kidnapping, Worshiping Aliens

The entire party is a Cult.

For the first time in US history, there is no doubt the Democrats have a full on plan to steal the election.

For the first time in history everyone who doesn't want Communist Authoritarian rule MUST decide whether to acquiesce and accept rule by Tyrants, or stand their ground and prevent Tyranny.
No one has been afraid of Communists since the 80's. You need to find a new boogie man.
And theres the problem. Democrats now embrace Marxism and feel no shame

The entire party is a Cult.

For the first time in US history, there is no doubt the Democrats have a full on plan to steal the election.

For the first time in history everyone who doesn't want Communist Authoritarian rule MUST decide whether to acquiesce and accept rule by Tyrants, or stand their ground and prevent Tyranny.
No one has been afraid of Communists since the 80's. You need to find a new boogie man.
And theres the problem. Democrats now embrace Marxism and feel no shame
Hey, Groucho and Harpo were brilliant.

She also refuses to acknowledge the founding fathers. That would be the last straw for me.

“I have a hard time when I go to the nation’s Capital and people want to talk about the founding fathers, I’m sorry but that’s not how I view those guys.” pic.twitter.com/47QhFmDY79

Forum List

Back