Kamala Harris will be Joe Biden's VP pick, Miranda Devine says

Kamla Harris, who's Jamaican grandfather was a plantation slave owner? LOL. That'll be a good look in this current environment.

Mark my words, if this is true, it's a major gift to Trump. She wasn't popular with the Black community during the Primaries, but I did see Hillary supporting her aggressively before and during the primary. Hmmm...

Trump would probably have a 5% lower bar to reach and it would motivate him too. She isn't going to win the Bernie Bros, she will help push them away. Many of them right into Trumps arms.

Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., will likely be presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden’s vice presidential pick, New York Post columnist Miranda Devine said on Tuesday.

“I think the interesting thing about Kamala Harris, though, is the fact that she’s coming out to showcase her ways just as she’s becoming the favorite as the vice president pick for Joe Biden,” Devine told “Fox & Friends," pointing to an event Harris has scheduled with DJs to support Biden's candidacy.

“As you see with this DJ promotion that she’s doing, she’s trying to inject some cool into the campaign and she is, after all, a good friend of President [Barack] Obama and he’ll be the sort of silent force behind the throne of Joe Biden."

Meanwhile, past praise for the late Cuban dictator Fidel Castro has some Miami-area Democrats worried about a lawmaker said to be in the running to join the Joe Biden ticket.

Rep. Karen Bass, a Los Angeles Democrat who heads the Congressional Black Caucus, referred to Castro as “comandante en jefe” after he died in 2016 – and called his passing “a great loss to the people of Cuba,” Politico reported.

The phrase Bass used translates to “commander in chief.”
Kamala hits Quid Pro Joes 2 VP criteria: she's black and she has a vagina

I think Susan Rice is the person most ready and experienced to fill the presidents shoes, and Elizabeth Warren is ready as well... the other candidates for VP are fast learners...And bright, so they could be good too.

Foreign relationships and affairs is pretty important in this job.... Susan rice is the most prepared in this area.
America is a big place. People will go the most remote areas for freedom.
That's what we did, when we moved to the Maine Woods...Bush 2 was the President at the time and his policies scared the pajesus out of us....

So the conservative riots really scared the shit out of ya eh?
Riots don't scare me... war drums do.

Aaaah...since you aren't close to the rioting the rest of those that are are well and truly fucked.
How liberal of you....
You inquired why I moved to Maine under Bush2, at least I took your statement that way, so I answered you.
Ah, Freedom, Unity, Liberty, I remember all those little villages. Not far from Belfast, Augusta and Bangor. Moved there from Megalopolis in '84. Black flies, skeeters, moose and deer flies, -37°. Great people, fantastic natural life, guns everywhere with no one ever shot. Ten acres of forest around my isolated cedar saltbox, deer in the front yard, birds that would feed from my hand. Maine was a fine place.
And I am allergic to the black fly bite! They are still here....when the Dragon fly shows up, they get eaten away...And life is good again..... should be happening pretty soon now.....

I have a favorite deer who visits, I've named her MaLady or just Lady.... she's a beauty! And a good friend!!! :lol::lol: the deer are everywhere up here.... I've befriended a lot of them!!

Yep, lots of gun freedom, yet no one is ever shot.....

Mark my words, if this is true, it's a major gift to Trump. She wasn't popular with the Black community during the Primaries, but I did see Hillary supporting her aggressively before and during the primary. Hmmm...

Trump would probably have a 5% lower bar to reach and it would motivate him too. She isn't going to win the Bernie Bros, she will help push them away. Many of them right into Trumps arms.

Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., will likely be presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden’s vice presidential pick, New York Post columnist Miranda Devine said on Tuesday.

“I think the interesting thing about Kamala Harris, though, is the fact that she’s coming out to showcase her ways just as she’s becoming the favorite as the vice president pick for Joe Biden,” Devine told “Fox & Friends," pointing to an event Harris has scheduled with DJs to support Biden's candidacy.

“As you see with this DJ promotion that she’s doing, she’s trying to inject some cool into the campaign and she is, after all, a good friend of President [Barack] Obama and he’ll be the sort of silent force behind the throne of Joe Biden."

Meanwhile, past praise for the late Cuban dictator Fidel Castro has some Miami-area Democrats worried about a lawmaker said to be in the running to join the Joe Biden ticket.

Rep. Karen Bass, a Los Angeles Democrat who heads the Congressional Black Caucus, referred to Castro as “comandante en jefe” after he died in 2016 – and called his passing “a great loss to the people of Cuba,” Politico reported.

The phrase Bass used translates to “commander in chief.”
Kamala hits Quid Pro Joes 2 VP criteria: she's black and she has a vagina
Most people do not realize is that Harris is only one-quarter black, Her mother was a Hindu, accounting for the dark skin. Only her father is half-black, like Obama.

Kamla Harris, who's Jamaican grandfather was a plantation slave owner? LOL. That'll be a good look in this current environment.
Nope.

Her grandfather was a White man and slave owner, who owned her gt grandmother and got her pregnant. Likely raped her.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back