Pot smokers, carry guns because drunks can?

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Colorado considers letting pot smokers carry concealed guns because 'drunk people can'
  • The 'Colorado Campaign for Equal Gun Rights' is working to put a question on the November 2016 ballot to allow Colorado pot smokers to carry guns
  • The measure would change state law to prevent sheriffs from denying concealed carry permits because of marijuana use
  • 'It's just ridiculous,' said Edgar Antillon, one of the campaign organizers, who argues that firearms aren't kept from alcohol drinkers
  • In 2011, the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives sent states a directive to keep guns away from marijuana users

Read more: Colorado considers letting pot smokers carry concealed guns because drunk people can Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Sloppy drunks v mellow pot heads.

What could possibly go wrong?

Colorado considers letting pot smokers carry concealed guns because 'drunk people can'
  • The 'Colorado Campaign for Equal Gun Rights' is working to put a question on the November 2016 ballot to allow Colorado pot smokers to carry guns
  • The measure would change state law to prevent sheriffs from denying concealed carry permits because of marijuana use
  • 'It's just ridiculous,' said Edgar Antillon, one of the campaign organizers, who argues that firearms aren't kept from alcohol drinkers
  • In 2011, the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives sent states a directive to keep guns away from marijuana users

Read more: Colorado considers letting pot smokers carry concealed guns because drunk people can Daily Mail Online

Check it out. I have a CC permit in North Carolina and if a cop acosts you and you are intoxicated, you can lose your permit.

Tee hee hee, lets post an article about pot to piss off the shitlord republican sqaures.

Look how edgy I am for killing my brain cells and being a hedonistic sloth by smoking a "natural plant".

“In Washington state, forms for concealed weapons permits also ask if someone is an "unlawful user" of marijuana, without differentiating between state or federal law.”

In jurisdictions where marijuana use is legal, the question shouldn't be asked in the first place.

Check it out. I have a CC permit in North Carolina and if a cop acosts you and you are intoxicated, you can lose your permit.

There is no test that can confirm whether someone is currently "intoxicated" with weed.

There is no test that can confirm whether someone is currently "intoxicated" with weed.
I'm referring to alcohol. And any amount is forbidden. Weed is illegal in NC and Texas.

Forum List

Back