Pot Farmer Kills Stepdaughter So He Could Rape Her Corpse

no are you?....your the one that made the brain damage remark ...remember?...
Because pot csuses brain damage. Do keep up. Brain damage coupled with a general acceptance of perversion and this is what you get. Necrophilia is a natural extension of the normalization of homosexuality m

How do people get this ignorant and uninformed?

Every single post of yours that I've read is as wrong as this one.

Obviously, you've pickled your brain.
she must be Katz's sister.....they sure both sound alike....
As I explained before I am the same person. After a computer crash and repair I was automatically logged in as Tipsycatlover. I tried to change it back but somehow still got logged in as Tipsycatlover so I just left it like that.
so you are KatznDogs?.....did i call it or what?....
Of course! I asked for technical assistance in resolving the issue. None was forthcoming so I left it alone.

Because pot csuses brain damage. Do keep up. Brain damage coupled with a general acceptance of perversion and this is what you get. Necrophilia is a natural extension of the normalization of homosexuality m

How do people get this ignorant and uninformed?

Every single post of yours that I've read is as wrong as this one.

Obviously, you've pickled your brain.
she must be Katz's sister.....they sure both sound alike....
As I explained before I am the same person. After a computer crash and repair I was automatically logged in as Tipsycatlover. I tried to change it back but somehow still got logged in as Tipsycatlover so I just left it like that.
so you are KatznDogs?.....did i call it or what?....
Of course! I asked for technical assistance in resolving the issue. None was forthcoming so I left it alone.
dont blame you Katz....i found out that the powers that be here dont know anymore about how this board operates than the rest of us do......

"I got arrested for vandalizing a cemetery, but my lawyers got the charge knocked down to necrophilia." - A. Jeselnic

Forum List

Back