Transgender woman killed in LA

You know these stories aren't national news because the right people don't commit them. You are waiting for a southern redneck to do it. Ignoring dozens and dozens of other cases, because it doesn't suit your narrative. And all you can do is insult me. Stop ignoring these. Lives to matter to you liberals. Only your politics do.

Notice you never address the topic, you only attack me. Not only does that violate the rules here, but it shows you have zero argument and you know I'm right. You are waiting for a white southern guy, preferably a NASCAR fan to commit one of these, then it will be all over the MSNBC and CNN as a crisis. But until then, these killings might as well never happened, because you d on't actually care. You want to score political points.

Notice you never address the topic, you only attack me. Not only does that violate the rules here, but it shows you have zero argument and you know I'm right. You are waiting for a white southern guy, preferably a NASCAR fan to commit one of these, then it will be all over the MSNBC and CNN as a crisis. But until then, these killings might as well never happened, because you d on't actually care. You want to score political points.
violates the rules?.....i have been here for 6 years and that has been going on since my first day here....

It happened in south LA. No one in this all black area was going to open the door no matter who it was.

Your argument is a conspiracy theory stemming from the racism you have a history of openly displaying on this forum. Couple that with the fact that you openly hate transgender people and you should be able to understand why nobody takes you seriously. The only reason you post here is to stir shit up.

I remember a long time ago when I use to actually engage with you. I won't be making that mistake again until you post a reasonable argument that is actually intended to foster a discussion.

Bullshit. The racism is the media ignore these stories depending upon who the criminal is. You know this is true, but you are part of the political correct, reality denying problem. And you ignore black on black killings because they are not politically useful to you. You don't fucking care that they happen.

Your argument is a conspiracy theory stemming from the racism you have a history of openly displaying on this forum. Couple that with the fact that you openly hate transgender people and you should be able to understand why nobody takes you seriously. The only reason you post here is to stir shit up.

I remember a long time ago when I use to actually engage with you. I won't be making that mistake again until you post a reasonable argument that is actually intended to foster a discussion.

Bingo.
StevieGurl needs to get help.

As to the OP, why is it surprising that people don't help their neighbors anymore? So many nutters carry guns now, its scary to open your door to people you don't know.

Oh yeah - and NASCAR fans are likely to be armed too. And how crazy would anyone be after sitting for hours, guzzling beer and watching cars turn left reel fast?

:uhoh3:

Forum List

Back