Post your pics of "White Supremacist" looters here.

I can't find any pics/vids of skinhead types doing all this looting and burning.

Post any you find here.

Here you go.
Except he's a St Paul cop trying to make the peaceful protesters look bad.

screen-shot-2020-05-28-at-40723-pm.jpg

Minneapolis-AutoZone-windows-e1590760408426.png

HIS EX-WIFE OUTED HIM ON TWITTER:

Last edited:
I can't find any pics/vids of skinhead types doing all this looting and burning.

Post any you find here.

Here you go.
Except he's a St Paul cop trying to make the peaceful protesters look bad.

screen-shot-2020-05-28-at-40723-pm.jpg

Minneapolis-AutoZone-windows-e1590760408426.png

HIS EX-WIFE OUTED HIM ON TWITTER:

His ex-wife? That's a real impartial source I'm sure. And he told her that he was trying to make the Rioters look bad? How does this do that?

Stay tuned you white idiots, so many photo's around the nation of white men and boys causing trouble, like yall always do....

Communists dont believe in property rights, or opening a business. You can bet all these people looting stores never had a business and dont really give a shit if they have a job. They want a check from the government someone else has to pay for. The color of these people doesnt matter, they are a bunch of brainwashed fucks from over the last 20 years.

White Supremacists in Charlottesville. They aren't skinheads. Your stereotype is outdated.

20190506-miselis-plea-3x2.jpg
170812-charlottesville-rally-3-1122a-rs_648c877357a5f58ae96f8f1ba642480c.fit-760w.jpg

Post any you find here.
View attachment 343857
Tense encounters followed between police and those marching through downtown Saturday. Police say 20 to 30 people drove the violence during the protest.

The courthouse windows were smashed, its walls were spray painted with graffiti and fires were started inside the building. A plaque commemorating the civil rights movement in Nashville also was destroyed.

Officers deployed tear gas as rioters clustered in Public Square Park, the green space in front of the courthouse.

Police were able to identify Somers with help from the community.

View attachment 343858
And our resident dumbass darkie, tigger, speaks. Hilarious!

Last edited:

Post any you find here.
View attachment 343857
Tense encounters followed between police and those marching through downtown Saturday. Police say 20 to 30 people drove the violence during the protest.

The courthouse windows were smashed, its walls were spray painted with graffiti and fires were started inside the building. A plaque commemorating the civil rights movement in Nashville also was destroyed.

Officers deployed tear gas as rioters clustered in Public Square Park, the green space in front of the courthouse.

View attachment 343858
Looking like blood relatives of Dylan Roof.

Post any you find here.
View attachment 343857

View attachment 343858
Looking like blood relatives of Dylan Roof.
They’re all democrats. Honky mo fo democrats.

Ask Coyote, she was on here yesterday claiming white supremacist groups were involved

But when she was confronted she mysteriously ran away

Lol

Some of us have real lives dear.
Sorry, Coyote, you DESERVED a thumbs down for that weak response. Better luck next time.

Sorry Bluz, but I have a life off this message board :)
PLEASE go pound some sand. Thank you!
More of your usual nothing, 24/7.

Protecting critical infrastructure such as water, sewer, gas and electric utilities is a higher priority than protecting Cheech and Chongs bong shops from getting looted.
[/QUOTE]
No it is not.

If the cops dont have enough people, they should ask for volunteers.

They'd get plenty.

Stay tuned you white idiots, so many photo's around the nation of white men and boys causing trouble, like yall always do....

Nobody said they weren't. He specifically asked for white supremacists because that's the phony narrative the media and far left politicians are trying to shift the blame to in order to excuse their failures of containing these crises in their cities

Forum List

Back