Post World War II Germany built statues of those who were imprisoned in concentration camps

Meanwhile it's total crickets on Democrat HERO and beloved party leader Robert Byrd...also an exalted cyclops of the Ku Klux Klan who filibustered the civil rights act and has over 50 monuments, bridges, dams that carry his name.
Yes, Robert Byrd was a far right conservative, just like all the other racist Democrats of the Old South.

And?

Byrd was a Democrat you lying hack DEMOCRAT often praised by Dem leaders.
Democrat or Republican, it does not matter why build statues to losers, why wave the flag of losers.

The people who want to build statues of losers want to celebrate losing.

They are losers.

If that’s the case we should never see another nations flag flown within our borders. No pride if heritage should be allowed. Anywhere. If they came to the US it’s because their home nation are losers.
A flag of a rebel group trying to break up our country is different than another country's flag
So, flying the Mexican flag would be the same thing, right?

Both Texas and the United States were at war with Mexico at one point in time. AND WE WON!!!

And California, cor that matter.

So YOU don't wanna see another motherfucking Mexican flag flown anywhere in the U.S.?
Mexico is a sovereign nation that was never part of tbe US. The Confederacy was a portion of the US that committed treason.

Any other false equivalencies you would like to throw in?
false equivalency?

:laughing0301:

Do you know the reason we had a war called the Texas War of Independence, and another war called the Mexican-American war?

Do tell the class what you think was the reason for those two separate wars with Mexico. And let's not forget how California came into the union too.

(hint: Something about one state being part of another country, and a war happening because of treason/rebellion and some other shit)

Sure. We took them from Mexico. So what? Remind me of the time Mexico started a traitorous war to secede from the US over the right to own slaves. I don’t recall that bit.
Mexico started a war with the US to take back land that Texas took when it left.

And you seem to have no problem with a bunch of Mexicans waving the Mexican flag in Texas, do you?

Do you know what the Mexicans did to Texians?

So, spare me the bullshit about waving flags from enemies of the United States or traitors.

Call up Queen Elizabeth and tell her to never let the flag of the US fly anywhere in great Britain.

Otherwise, your arguments are nothing but shit. You have no problem joining sides with the asswipes who want do nothing but so divide and insurrection among the people.

30, 20, hell even 10 years ago, nobody really gave a fuck about monuments the dead Confederate soldiers. Now the commie mob has decided to rip them all down, arbitrarily.

Why?

Because the Frankfurt school teaches them too. They are communist shit twinkle toes cocksuckers trying to erode western culture.

And right on cue their next target is not just Confederate monuments, now they are going to have to Thomas Jefferson and George Washington any founder of this nation, because they want to erase it so they can implement their communist bullshit.

You know it's true. You're defending these fuckers for some reason. Spare me the bullshit.
Bootney, you are getting yourself in a twist over nothing when it comes flags. I really don’t care what flags people choose to wave. It is their business. If that is what they need to define their heritage, that is their choice.

People have a tendency to go too far, and when they do, it needs to stop, but mass produced confederate memorials designed to remind black people of their place aren’t statues of Jefferson or Washington.

You seem to forget that African Americans are Americans citizens with the same rights..don’t THEY have some say in this?
Yes, they do have a say, but not a veto via riots and vandalism.

You know this current riotous movement is NOT really targeting Confederate monuments.

You know good and goddamn well that they are going after the founders. Why? You know why.

...why are we fighting to retain them, when they, as intended, function as a reminder of enslavement, segregation, and loss to a siginfo ant proportion of American citizenry? These aren’t monuments on historical sites and battlefields.
Why?

Because for VAST numbers of your fellow countrymen... numbers vastly larger than the sum-total of those offended... those monuments mean something quite different.

They mean Honor... Gallantry... Skill... Innovation... Persistence... Resistance... and Respect amongst former adversaries and comrades... through painful, dangerous times.

Issues such as slavery or colonialism or similar conditions stretching back into the dim-and-distant past... and long-gone... are relatively unimportant to those vast numbers.

In the case of the personalities to which those monuments were raised... monuments celebrate the good or brave or wise things accomplished by imperfect, fallible mortals.

It is time that the vast majority in this country put their collective foot down and tell today's triggered snowflakes to BE offended - and to go screw themselves...

And then to laugh in their faces, and bitch-slap them by re-establishing and rededicating such monuments, and by having the police protect them using necessary force.

Until the most recent Herd Madness passes, anyway... :p

------------

If I had lived in the 1860s, I would have been a Union Man through-and-through, and would have fought or worked to preserve the Union, and even to free the slaves.

But, like so many veterans of that terrible War, I would have respected those who stood alongside their States rather than the central government, mostly defending their homes and States Rights rather than slavery itself, and, over time, I would have forgiven them and reconciled, and allowed them to raise monuments in remembrance of their own heroes, as a way of welcoming them back into the Union in full communion or reconciliation with their former adversaries and fellow countrymen.

We are quickly moving into a time where globalists and anarchists are seeking to erase our national history and pride in order to weaken or alter or bring down the Republic.

It's enough to make even a great many Centrists or slightly Left-leaning Americans shift their support away from the Left (Democratic) Party.

Time to draw a line in the sand against the worst of these Hyper Left-Wing bastards and to start cracking skulls.

Last edited:
Post World War II Germany built statues of those who were imprisoned in concentration camps.
The statues help tell the story of what happened in the concentration camps and helps make sure this chapter of their history is never repeated.
They did not build statues glorifying the soldiers and politicians of the time.

The US should learn from Germany.
Which side of post-ww2 Germany was that?
-Somebody that remembers how it was.
both sides.

Post World War II Germany built statues of those who were imprisoned in concentration camps.
The statues help tell the story of what happened in the concentration camps and helps make sure this chapter of their history is never repeated.

both sides.
I don't believe you. :funnyface:
I find it hard to believe Commie Russkies erected any statues for Holocaust victims in East Germany.
For one thing: That costs money.
For another: They didn't give a fuck.

There's one in Moscow...built later. That's not East Germany, brah.

Last edited:

both sides.
Find it hard to believe Commie Russkies erected any statues for Holocaust victims in East Germany.
the monument in buchenwald was built even earlier than those in dachau.

....a very nonsensical comparison - theory
....AND that's because Germany was the war CRIMINAL!! duh..

...so we shouldn't build statues or name streets/etc for Nimitz/Stark/Audie Murphy/Desmond Ross/etc ????!!!! you are saying FU to our heroes
....AND you don't know shit about WW2

---AND---you FKED up!!!!!!! hahah = Germany STARTED the crap--the ILLEGAL war--WAR crimes
--but YOU people want to build statues and name streets for CRIMINALS!!!!! = stupid shit/idioicy..you HONOR criminals
MORE proof you people are like nazis
here it is:

and the Great Criminal Fred Gray-- the US flag flying for a common street thug criminal!!!
1593172081982.png

both sides.
I find it hard to believe Commie Russkies erected any statues for Holocaust victims in East Germany.

There's one in Moscow...built later. That's not East Germany, brah.
True.

The Russians never gave two $hit$ about Jews.

Other than slaughtering them over the centuries - one pogrom after another - in both the Czarist and Soviet eras.

America is not occupied by a foreign power and need prove nothing, and Americans are too busy with everyday life to get worked up over such bull$hit.
But, they did need to convince the South to reconcile and become part of the Union again.
Agreed. And even though I would have been a Union Man through-and-through, I respect the courage of a valiant enemy-turned-friend-once-again.

Chamberlain's rendering of 'Present Arms' while CSA units marched by to stack theirs was the opening moment of a long honorable mutual healing process.
Germany is now our friend. We have no statues of Nazis.
Germany in WWII wanted to beat the US as much as the confederates wanted to beat the US in the civil war.
we brought nazis here to work for us

Meanwhile it's total crickets on Democrat HERO and beloved party leader Robert Byrd...also an exalted cyclops of the Ku Klux Klan who filibustered the civil rights act and has over 50 monuments, bridges, dams that carry his name.
Yes, Robert Byrd was a far right conservative, just like all the other racist Democrats of the Old South.

And?

Democrat or Republican, it does not matter why build statues to losers, why wave the flag of losers.

They are losers.

If that’s the case we should never see another nations flag flown within our borders. No pride if heritage should be allowed. Anywhere. If they came to the US it’s because their home nation are losers.
A flag of a rebel group trying to break up our country is different than another country's flag
BLM are just like the South now = terrorists and rebels..and they want to KILL whites

Marion, why do use a flag that screams loser on your blog. The confederacy attacked the USA and tried to break up our country. The morals that drove them included maintaining slavery. And they lost big time. They lost so big the confederacy went away.The flag screams LOSER.
Why don't you have a L tattooed on your forehead.
BLM is attacking the USA and trying to break up our country.

39819-3x2-galerie_gross.jpg

^ Example of a statue Post World War II Germany built of those who were imprisoned in concentration camps.

Finished 1958, in Buchenwald near Weimar, GDR.

Of course the focus of the GDR was the fight against fascism, not the holocaust. and they did not really address their own complicity.

...why are we fighting to retain them, when they, as intended, function as a reminder of enslavement, segregation, and loss to a siginfo ant proportion of American citizenry? These aren’t monuments on historical sites and battlefields.
Why?

Because for VAST numbers of your fellow countrymen... numbers vastly larger than the sum-total of those offended... those monuments mean something quite different.

They mean Honor... Gallantry... Skill... Innovation... Persistence... Resistance... and Respect amongst former adversaries and comrades... through painful, dangerous times.

Issues such as slavery or colonialism or similar conditions stretching back into the dim-and-distant past... and long-gone... are relatively unimportant to those vast numbers.

In the case of the personalities to which those monuments were raised... monuments celebrate the good or brave or wise things accomplished by imperfect, fallible mortals.

It is time that the vast majority in this country put their collective foot down and tell today's triggered snowflakes to BE offended - and to go screw themselves...

And then to laugh in their faces, and bitch-slap them by re-establishing and rededicating such monuments, and by having the police protect them using necessary force.

------------

If I had lived in the 1860s, I would have been a Union Man through-and-through, and would have fought or worked to preserve the Union, and even to free the slaves.

But, like so many veterans of that terrible War, I would have respected those who stood alongside their States rather than the central government, mostly defending their homes and States Rights rather than slavery itself, and, over time, I would have forgiven them and reconciled, and allowed them to raise monuments in remembrance of their own heroes, as a way of welcoming them back into the Union in full communion or reconciliation with their former adversaries and fellow countrymen.

We are quickly moving into a time where globalists and anarchists are seeking to erase our national history and pride in order to weaken or alter or bring down the Republic.

It's enough to make even a great many Centrists or slightly Left-leaning Americans shift their support away from the Left (Democratic) Party.

Time to draw a line in the sand against the worst of these Hyper Left-Wing bastards and to start cracking skulls.
Bullshit to your comment "They mean Honor... Gallantry... Skill... Innovation... Persistence... Resistance... and Respect amongst former adversaries and comrades... through painful, dangerous times."
It represents an attempt to break up the USA. It represents trying to continue slavery. The leaders took many young men in to a losing, immoral cause. Many lost their life. It represents LOSERS. If there are any statues it should be for the confederate soldiers who fought an unnecessary war and died because of misguided leaders. NO STATUES OF THE CONFEDERATE LEADERS. It goes beyond slavery.

View attachment 355309

^ Example of a statue Post World War II Germany built of those who were imprisoned in concentration camps.

Of course the focus of the GDR was the fight against fascism, not the holocaust. and they did not really address their own complicity.
Not true. Besides the statues the Germans have opened the concentration camps to view. They show what went on, They show the gas chambers. I have toured Dachau. They drive home the horrific activities that went on.
We should reenactment of slave auctions. We should have examples of the conditions slaves were kept on plantations. We should not glorify those who wanted to continue slavery.

View attachment 355309

Not true. Besides the statues the Germans have opened the concentration camps to view. They show what went on, They show the gas chambers. I have toured Dachau. They drive home the horrific activities that went on.
We should reenactment of slave auctions. We should have examples of the conditions slaves were kept on plantations. We should not glorify those who wanted to continue slavery.
i completely agree with you and have no idea why you are disagreeing with anything i posted.

And?

They are losers.

BLM are just like the South now = terrorists and rebels..and they want to KILL whites
No they are not. You need to educate yourself. But I doubt you will.
There are extremists within BLM that ask for ridiculous actions but do not define the movement by the extremists, look at the mainstream

View attachment 355309

i completely agree with you and have no idea why you are disagreeing with anything i posted.
You said they ignored their own complicity. I feel they have.

Why?

...and for VAST numbers of your fellow countrymen, the merely “offended” as you put, they honor slavery, brutality, broken promises, Jim Crowe, segregation, lynching and the South’s brutal retaliation against tbe Civil Rights movement.

But..”they”... which include people who were alive when some of those monuments were erected...are just “offended”....

Issues such as Jim Crowe, segregation, the fight against the fight for civil rights, and the planting of questionable monuments lie within living memory, not the distant past.

Just be because people are now reinventing a white washed history for them does not change the stained behind their erection.

And, like most such commemorative items of the Civil War, they belong in museums, battlefield parks, and as markers of sites where events actually occurred.

Can you put your foot down, and tell those triggered Offended snowflakes sobbing over confederate monuments that sometimes times change and it is time to move on and put in a more appropriate place?

------------

:lol: bad boy....if you laugh in their face you will spread corona :eek:

That is a good point. I would have agreed more strongly with it if I had not realized their messy history behind the production and erection, of many of them. There needs to a reasonable solution that also respects the rights of those Americans whose ancestors were brutally abused by those war hero’s and their successors who instituted racist laws.

What is a fair and just way to approach this?

Meh.

What about the white washing of a history? Is that not also a means of erasing?

Make noble that which really isn’t? Or, at best, deleting or marginalizing important facts? For, look at the assertion made that the Civil War primarily over State’s Rights, not slavery.

Here is one persons view...

And?

They are losers.

No they are not. You need to educate yourself. But I doubt you will.
There are extremists within BLM that ask for ridiculous actions but do not define the movement by the extremists, look at the mainstream
BLM wants to kill white people--the black crowd cheers!!

the SA/nazis disrupted political opponents' meetings
The SA (also known as stormtroopers or brownshirts) were instructed to disrupt the meetings of political opponents

BLM disrupts Trump political meetings
etc many links

..BLM vandalizes businesses --just like the nazis
....not extremists--in many cities all over--and black leadership/etc are ok with it
1593191519070.png

Forum List

Back