Post Debate Electoral Map Back To Likely Clinton Landslide--(In Real Polls People Vote Once!)

I detest Trump but I loathe your bitch.

Of course you do. The question is why do you hate women?

It's obvious you won't or can't answer, but the psychology behind your comment is more telling than even the anger in your post.
yeah....cause anyone who would dislike Hillary must be hateful...I mean she is just so PERFECT!!!

Liberalism requires logic and reason be ignored and stupidity to reign free.
Yes, and that voice is like music.

You guys are beyond being fucked up. Whether you are liars, or actually stupid is open to debate. IMO you both are both (liars and dumb as a box of rocks).

You like it in he ass don't you?
Absolute proof you hate women !
The yur a fag ploy means you're out of ammo.

It's obvious you won't or can't answer, but the psychology behind your comment is more telling than even the anger in your post.

(smile) Women are God's greatest creation. Hillary is a lying murderous **** .
Questions pussy?
Yep you hate women.

Really?
Prove it.
No need ,you've done a fantastic job of proving it all by your poorly educated self.

From a low of 272 likely Clinton electoral votes in the Real Clear Politics Electoral College map pre-debate, just now the change is to 322. The Trump unfavorable gap is double the Clinton gap.. Trump's failure as a business firm owner, taxpayer, and lawful charity foundation--"entrepreneur"--are not yet in the national polls.

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Election Maps - Race Changes

Trump sniffs a lot in debates he can't do well in. Likely that explains the university trying to mute the sound--so that the audience could hear the debate in the room.

Trump supporters have been able to learn to stuff the online polling ballot boxes--but so far lack the apparent funds to influence the opinion poll-takers(?)! If Clinton keeps ahead in just Nevada, the Senate swings to the blue side again, even.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Man busy wiping fingers clean on pants--probably not going to have too many coattails in the election! Even RNC--screwing people blind since 1861(?)--will not touch that! Maybe "Genius" will try to touch that(?)!)
Good then you don't need to bother going to the polls to vote...

Questions pussy?
Yep you hate women.

Really?
Prove it.
No need ,you've done a fantastic job of proving it all by your poorly educated self.

You DO like it in the ass ;)
I'm not judging kid, just observing.

Liberal Think:

- if you don't like Hillary, you hate women

- if you don't like Obama, you hate blacks.

They do exactly as the MSM directs them to. They are like drones.

From a low of 272 likely Clinton electoral votes in the Real Clear Politics Electoral College map pre-debate, just now the change is to 322. The Trump unfavorable gap is double the Clinton gap.. Trump's failure as a business firm owner, taxpayer, and lawful charity foundation--"entrepreneur"--are not yet in the national polls.

Trump sniffs a lot in debates he can't do well in. Likely that explains the university trying to mute the sound--so that the audience could hear the debate in the room.

Trump supporters have been able to learn to stuff the online polling ballot boxes--but so far lack the apparent funds to influence the opinion poll-takers(?)! If Clinton keeps ahead in just Nevada, the Senate swings to the blue side again, even.

(Man busy wiping fingers clean on pants--probably not going to have too many coattails in the election! Even RNC--screwing people blind since 1861(?)--will not touch that! Maybe "Genius" will try to touch that(?)!)
Liberal Think:

Questions pussy?
Yep you hate women.

Really?
Prove it.

Of course nothey it appears you are trolling for a date.
The twice mentioned anal sex offer makes it obvious.
Btw I have hemorrhoids older than you are.

Liberal Think:

Questions pussy?
Yep you hate women.

Really?
Prove it.

Meaning you've got hemis from so many guys fucking you in the ass .....
I admire honesty.

Liberal Think:

Yep you hate women.

Really?
Prove it.

I admire honesty.
Any more gay fantasies you'd like to share?

Liberal Think:

Really?
Prove it.

I admire honesty.

Omaha bitch, say when ;)

Liberal Think:

I admire honesty.

Omaha bitch, say when ;)
gay lonely and ignorant is no way to go through life boi.

Liberal Think:

I admire honesty.

Omaha bitch, say when ;)

Run bitch run......Omaha, say when.

Trump is a failure as business owner?

What are these people smoking? I can tell you that it's not a breath of reality.
I'd say any asshole who loses 9 billion dollars in a, year is a fucking failure.

You are entirely wrong... if you are in a position where you have 9 billion a lose, you have already succeeded.

He was leveraged, fool.
He was spending OPM back then too!

Trump is a failure as business owner?

What are these people smoking? I can tell you that it's not a breath of reality.
I'd say any asshole who loses 9 billion dollars in a, year is a fucking failure.

You are entirely wrong... if you are in a position where you have 9 billion a lose, you have already succeeded.

He was leveraged, fool.

If that was the case he would have been bankrupt, fool.

I admire honesty.

Omaha bitch, say when ;)

Run bitch run......Omaha, say when.
Run from what?

Forum List

Back