Secretary of State Hillary Clinton Proposed Drone Strike on Julian Assange

Grizz

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2015
"“Can’t we just drone this guy?” Clinton openly inquired, offering a simple remedy to silence Assange and smother Wikileaks via a planned military drone strike, according to State Department sources. The statement drew laughter from the room which quickly died off when the Secretary kept talking in a terse manner, sources said. Clinton said Assange, after all, was a relatively soft target, “walking around” freely and thumbing his nose without any fear of reprisals from the United States. Clinton was upset about Assange’s previous 2010 records releases, divulging secret U.S. documents about the war in Afghanistan in July and the war in Iraq just a month earlier in October, sources said. At that time in 2010, Assange was relatively free and not living cloistered in in the embassy of Ecuador in London."

Under Intense Pressure to Silence Wikileaks, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton Proposed Drone Strike on Julian Assange

Clearly the Hildac*nt is Presidential material.

I’m always curious about citations like this…

Is there any level of comic bloggery that would make a right wing nut job ashamed to quote them?

Is there any level of comic bloggery that would make a right wing nut job ashamed to quote them?

I would think there might be a few.

What i am curious about is if the word "shame" means anything to you or your scheming liberal friends?
After all, there is NEVER an admission of guilt, only a question of the sources and then ignore any charges. The DOJ and the MSM have been great supporters in that latter objective.

In other words you are nothing more than a dumbass c*nt who cannot believe her eyes.
Kill yourself, the world will be a better place.

I would think there might be a few.

What i am curious about is if the word "shame" means anything to you or your scheming liberal friends?
After all, there is NEVER an admission of guilt, only a question of the sources and then ignore any charges. The DOJ and the MSM have been great supporters in that latter objective.

Admission of guilt? Why would we do that? Has anyone found her guilty of anything? No.

As for the RWNJ sources…it’s really getting bizarre that Infowars is now a reputable source; this is the same guy who thinks the government was behind 9/11, Jade Helm was an invasion of Texas, etc… Seriously, just type in Alex Jones to the You Tube search bar and watch this moron for 5 minutes.

In other words you are nothing more than a dumbass c*nt who cannot believe her eyes.

I’ll give you a chance to delete your post before reporting it. Stay in line boy.

I’ll give you a chance to delete your post before reporting it. Stay in line boy.

Report it bitch ;)

"“Can’t we just drone this guy?” Clinton openly inquired, offering a simple remedy to silence Assange and smother Wikileaks via a planned military drone strike, according to State Department sources. The statement drew laughter from the room which quickly died off when the Secretary kept talking in a terse manner, sources said. Clinton said Assange, after all, was a relatively soft target, “walking around” freely and thumbing his nose without any fear of reprisals from the United States. Clinton was upset about Assange’s previous 2010 records releases, divulging secret U.S. documents about the war in Afghanistan in July and the war in Iraq just a month earlier in October, sources said. At that time in 2010, Assange was relatively free and not living cloistered in in the embassy of Ecuador in London."

Under Intense Pressure to Silence Wikileaks, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton Proposed Drone Strike on Julian Assange

note the non-chalant attitude in requesting to murder someone because they have information that could get out....... this is not her first time. First time inquiring for the Govt to do it perhaps but definitely not her first time.

Are you stupid enough to believe this bullshit? Never mind, no need to answer that.

Are you stupid enough to believe this bullshit? Never mind, no need to answer that.

Are you stupid enough NOT to believe it?
Fucking moron.

Report it bitch ;)
Another anonymous bad ass who is afraid of his own shadow. Your the bitch, and a punk.

I reported myself bitch ;

Report it bitch ;)
Another anonymous bad ass who is afraid of his own shadow. Your the bitch, and a punk.

(smile) Omaha, say when.

Report it bitch ;)

(smile) Omaha, say when.

Omaha…that explains everything.

Report it bitch ;)

(smile) Omaha, say when.

You po lil bitch....I am a Cali transplant ;)

Report it bitch ;)

Run forest run.

Report it bitch ;)

(smile) Omaha, say when.

You po lil bitch....I am a Cali transplant ;)

Yeah, A lot of people like you who make poor choices end up hostile to their intellectual superiors like me.

Report it bitch ;)

Run forest run.
A dipshit asshole living in a flyover state, why am I not surprised.

You mean sources like the NYT uses for his tax returns?

Forum List

Back