Post a Recent Photo of Yourself...It's that time again

Here ya go.

My most recent pic. And it somehow appears that I have very little grey, I was very happy with this pic. Notice the crooked nose that has been broken and never fixed, several times.

Doug.bmp

no1tovote4 said:
Here ya go.

My most recent pic. And it somehow appears that I have very little grey, I was very happy with this pic. Notice the crooked nose that has been broken and never fixed, several times.

Doug.bmp

Very handsome, WAY better than the last picture you posted. :p:

no1tovote4 said:
Here ya go.

Doug.bmp

I see no crooked nose, but a nice face. Gee now we can place the thoughts with the face.

Bonnie said:
I see no crooked nose, but a nice face. Gee now we can place the thoughts with the face.

That's because I am turned to the left a smidge in the picture so the nose looks straight at ya.

:cool:

dilloduck said:
LOL He'd be glad to hear that---he will be 16 in August and is just over 5 foot tall---shortest guy on the team by far !

He looks like a lank in that picture. Im surprised, but a lot of teens have those spontaneous growth spurts.

freeandfun1 said:
Here is a better one.... also taken today, but at the Mountain Spring Saloon.

"HARLEY DAVIDSON"... alright!!

I see your wife is having a "Becks, Dark". Good beer. I like that myself.

-=d=- said:
Yeah right...lol :)

Hey, those things are great. Lots of free drinks in the bars.

Well, all seriousness aside, my most "recent", computer ready pic is actually about a year and a half old and not a great pic. It does have a nice background though.

Attachments

• $7.jpg
    $7.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 184
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007
Jimmyeatworld said:
Hey, those things are great. Lots of free drinks in the bars.

Well, all seriousness aside, my most "recent", computer ready pic is actually about a year and a half old and not a great pic. It does have a nice background though.

Black leather jacket... long hair.... hey... "my brotha from anotha motha"... :thup:

Forum List

Back