Possible RNC leadership change

Yes I saw that, but the fact remains that the GOP has the House. Of course find out what went "wrong" but it's still a fact: Dems LOST. End of story.

Now I want to see the GOP use it!!!

Greg

They staggered across the finish line. Now right wing radicals control the party.

Dems are crowing because they only LOST by not as much as they thought they would. You must remember that the GOP GAINED seats in the House in 2020. That was good so a further increase in seats was never going to be as big as some predicted. I thought they'd gain 17 seats. Nine's in the ballpark. I did think they'd pick up two Senate seats though; went close but no Ceegar!!!

Greg

Many outlets were predicting the Republicans would pick a much larger number of seats in the House. In addition, many House incumbents like Abigail Spanberger won by larger margins than in 2020. The problem for Democrats was dissension in NY and California that cost them seats.

That was Trump's fault and the culture war platform. Plus, the divisive anti- election and anti-constitutional norms BS, that just ain't selling. But, like I said, that's trump. I doubt they want to ride that pig to the bottom of the hog wallow, not being much life or light down there. The may have to give up change direction and go back to good governance and balance. Time for nut cutting on the big pig. His pigglets didn't do to well.

That is the Republican Party. Trump is not the cause but the symptom. Right wing fascists have taken over the party. Ron DeSantis is no different than Trump. He attacks free speech rights, voting rights, has backed election deniers and attacks anyone who is not like him. He is more dangerous bthan Trump because he and others like him are smoother than Trump is and more dangerous.

Many outlets were predicting the Republicans would pick a much larger number of seats in the House. In addition, many House incumbents like Abigail Spanberger won by larger margins than in 2020. The problem for Democrats was dissension in NY and California that cost them seats.
YOU LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greg

That is the Republican Party. Trump is not the cause but the symptom. Right wing fascists have taken over the party. Ron DeSantis is no different than Trump. He attacks free speech rights, voting rights, has backed election deniers and attacks anyone who is not like him. He is more dangerous bthan Trump because he and others like him are smoother than Trump is and more dangerous.
Get lost you lying sh!tweasel!!!

The GAVEL IS RED!!!!!

Greg

Smoother and smarter, with bad character would be worrying characteristics, and indeed more dangerous if true. I don't know anything about him, except his misguided grandstanding on Disney and also his rounding up aliens in Texas to ship them to Martha's Vineyard, stunt. I was not impressed.

History says that the GOP should have had a "big red wave". That it didn't happen means that the dems outplayed the GOP, again.
Maybe you missed my earlier post/ here it is again. Have to give the devil his due.:
1. The Republicans got crushed by young voters who came out in droves to vote for their perceived $10,000 student loan forgiveness, even though it was always a lie. Suckers.

2. Now Biden let in millions of migrants to compete for jobs. Suckers.

3. Republicans got blasted by democrats in the MSM as wanting to make abortions illegal all over the US. as Sen. Graham posted. A big lie, but it motivated women voters.

4. Republicans got blasted by the MSM for wanting to end Social Security as FL Sen. Rick Scott's proposal to fix SS was a disaster. No GOP pol should publish ANYTHING until the RNC reviews it. That cost the GOP many senior voters, their usual base.

5. Was it Trump's weak candidates? Nope. Every GOP candidate won a GOP primary. What happened was democrats had soooooo much money that they gave millions to nominate the most beatable GOP candidate, like Mastriano in PA, and that sunk Dr. Oz.

6. The MSM's continuous demonizing of Trump, ending democracy, etc., caused weenie GOP voters to stay home instead of voting for either candidate.
Of course trump's cult voted for his candidates in the primaries. They voted for them in the elections too. That's what cults do, but it has nothing to do with whether those choices were viable.

Forum List

Back