Possible RNC leadership change

Not true. Mitt Romney's niece runs the RNC.
And that is what a real problem is. Politics seems to be nepotism, relatives, spouses, friends and more all related in some way in elected and non-elected positions that have made them incredibly powerful and wealthy.

1. The Republicans got crushed by young voters who came out in droves to vote for their perceived $10,000 student loan forgiveness, even though it was always a lie. Suckers.

2. Now Biden let in millions of migrants to compete for jobs. Suckers.

3. Republicans got blasted by democrats in the MSM as wanting to make abortions illegal all over the US. A big lie, but it motivated women voters.

4. Republicans got blasted by the MSM for wanting to end Social Security as FL Sen. Rick Scott proposal to fix SS was a disaster. No GOP anyone should publish ANYTHING until the RNC reviews it. That cost the GOP many senior voters, their usual base.

5. Was it Trump's weak candidates? Nope. Every GOP candidate won a primary. What happened was democrats had soooooo much money that they gave millions to nominate the most beatable GOP candidate, like Mastriano in PA, and that sunk Dr. Oz.

6. The MSM's continuous demonizing of Trump, ending democracy, etc., caused weenie GOP voters to stay home instead of voting for either candidate.
If you and others on the right keep lying like this, you'll continue to lose elections.

If you and others on the right keep lying like this, you'll continue to lose elections.
Don't tell them that. Let them believe anything they want. It would be nice if they could see why they lost, and then change to what the majority of the country wants, but we know that's not going to happen. They will keep believing crazy stuff, and they will keep losing.

You wingnuts can convince yourselves of anything.
  • Democracy
  • Abortion
  • Not wanting a dumbass for a Senator who wants to be a werewolf
  • Not wanting the Republicans who are taking away their freedom of choice to have power to take away other rights
  • Not wanting Republicans to eliminate their Social Security
  • Not wanting Republicans to strip Medicare away from their parent
  • That's just off the top of my head. There are many more reasons.
1. Democracy, like Zuckerbucks buying elections, Twitter and the FBI colluding to swing elections. You mean like that?
2. I'm a pro-choice Republican.
3. What freedom of choice? Abortion is #2 above
4. I agree Rick Scott's misinterpreted SS "fix" was moronic. I don't see either party fixing SS & Medicare.
5. Medicare is bankrupt next year, so dmocrats not "fixing" it is also "stripping Medicare from their parents.
6. I have many more replies.....so list them all

And yet; The Gavel is now Red.
DemoKKKrats lost the House but gained ONE in the Senate. It will be interesting BUT it is now up to the Republicans to get the job done; GOOD GOVERNMENT and exposing the DemoKKKrat frauds.
Greg
True, but if Republicans knew how to play politics they would have won the senate and the House with a big "red wave".

Bottom line, more voters wanted Democrats to win than those that wanted reps to win. That seems to be a pattern lately.
True. Democrats know how to buy votes.
Democrats were throwing stuff from helicopters, including stolen FTX money, and Republicans were trying to take stuff away.

Y'all keep putting up similar candidates, yuh hear!?!?!
#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
The smart ones see how crooked the current system is. Sooner or later voters see how fucked-up democrats are and vote Republicans in. Just look at CA and big blue cities. I wouldn't want to live there.

Forum List

Back