Possible RNC leadership change

No one said he was.

Republicans can start by opposing and denouncing Trump, there are at least half a dozen good reasons to do both, such as Trump wanting to destroy the Constitution.
By denouncing Trump Republicans will have capitulated to Democrats. This would keep the old status quo of do nothing Republicans only interested in their own vested interests.

Yes, Mitch McConnell is more concerned with staying in the Senate than in helping Republican candidates.
Having said that and I think you are correct up to a point what the Dems want is a divided GOP so I don't accept their tactics. The GOP did OK by gaining the House but they MUST LEARN how to counter the ballot harvesting of the Dem ground game. It may be dirty but I'm with winning.

Greg

something is definitely WRONG in the RNC

that is for certain. I cn't say I know much about this issue except that--that things should have turned out better for the Rs in 22 elections.. McConnell gave $$ to Alaska but not to Masters in AZ!

Maybe it was bc he knew there was/is corruption in AZ?

hmmm... you wonder

If you and others on the right keep lying like this, you'll continue to lose elections.
Ah-Hem.....................The GOP won the House!!!!

1670524042315.png

Greg

Don't tell them that. Let them believe anything they want. It would be nice if they could see why they lost, and then change to what the majority of the country wants, but we know that's not going to happen. They will keep believing crazy stuff, and they will keep losing.
It would be nice to see that you realise that YOU LOST!!!!

1670524162421.png
Greg

True, but if Republicans knew how to play politics they would have won the senate and the House with a big "red wave".
Take the win and work on the Senate. I didn't think the wave was going to be all that big after the gains of 2020. THAT was unusual so the GOP was coming off a high base. The Senate was indeed disappointing so do the ground game in 2024. My personal opinion? Don't believe the POLLS!!!!

Greg

Attachments

• 1670524293932.png
    1670524293932.png
    825 bytes · Views: 5
Mitch needs to step down. What he fails to understand is that the little man has had enough of the Bushy style beltway garbage coming out if his mouth.

Take the win and work on the Senate. I didn't think the wave was going to be all that big after the gains of 2020. THAT was unusual so the GOP was coming off a high base. The Senate was indeed disappointing so do the ground game in 2024. My personal opinion? Don't believe the POLLS!!!!
History says that the GOP should have had a "big red wave". That it didn't happen means that the dems outplayed the GOP, again.
Maybe you missed my earlier post/ here it is again. Have to give the devil his due.:
1. The Republicans got crushed by young voters who came out in droves to vote for their perceived $10,000 student loan forgiveness, even though it was always a lie. Suckers.

2. Now Biden let in millions of migrants to compete for jobs. Suckers.

3. Republicans got blasted by democrats in the MSM as wanting to make abortions illegal all over the US. as Sen. Graham posted. A big lie, but it motivated women voters.

4. Republicans got blasted by the MSM for wanting to end Social Security as FL Sen. Rick Scott's proposal to fix SS was a disaster. No GOP pol should publish ANYTHING until the RNC reviews it. That cost the GOP many senior voters, their usual base.

5. Was it Trump's weak candidates? Nope. Every GOP candidate won a GOP primary. What happened was democrats had soooooo much money that they gave millions to nominate the most beatable GOP candidate, like Mastriano in PA, and that sunk Dr. Oz.

6. The MSM's continuous demonizing of Trump, ending democracy, etc., caused weenie GOP voters to stay home instead of voting for either candidate.

History says that the GOP should have had a "big red wave". That it didn't happen means that the dems outplayed the GOP, again.
Maybe you missed my earlier post/ here it is again. Have to give the devil his due.:
1. The Republicans got crushed by young voters who came out in droves to vote for their perceived $10,000 student loan forgiveness, even though it was always a lie. Suckers.

3. Republicans got blasted by democrats in the MSM as wanting to make abortions illegal all over the US. as Sen. Graham posted. A big lie, but it motivated women voters.

4. Republicans got blasted by the MSM for wanting to end Social Security as FL Sen. Rick Scott's proposal to fix SS was a disaster. No GOP pol should publish ANYTHING until the RNC reviews it. That cost the GOP many senior voters, their usual base.

5. Was it Trump's weak candidates? Nope. Every GOP candidate won a GOP primary. What happened was democrats had soooooo much money that they gave millions to nominate the most beatable GOP candidate, like Mastriano in PA, and that sunk Dr. Oz.

6. The MSM's continuous demonizing of Trump, ending democracy, etc., caused weenie GOP voters to stay home instead of voting for either candidate.
Yes I saw that, but the fact remains that the GOP has the House. Of course find out what went "wrong" but it's still a fact: Dems LOST. End of story.

Now I want to see the GOP use it!!!

Greg

Republicans don't get it. The Republicans are the party of right wing fascism so they want to double down. That is why they lost. Voters do not like the right wing fascists that make up the Republican Party.
GOP won the House; LOSER!!!!

1670539381079.png

Greg

3. Republicans got blasted by democrats in the MSM as wanting to make abortions illegal all over the US. A big lie, but it motivated women voters.

4. Republicans got blasted by the MSM for wanting to end Social Security as FL Sen. Rick Scott proposal to fix SS was a disaster. No GOP anyone should publish ANYTHING until the RNC reviews it. That cost the GOP many senior voters, their usual base.

5. Was it Trump's weak candidates? Nope. Every GOP candidate won a primary. What happened was democrats had soooooo much money that they gave millions to nominate the most beatable GOP candidate, like Mastriano in PA, and that sunk Dr. Oz.

ps: of course you make some excellent points and each had a role to play. Now is a good time to get the recriminations out of the way and fix it, but NEVER allow the DemoKKKrats to set the narrative!!!

Greg

3. Republicans got blasted by democrats in the MSM as wanting to make abortions illegal all over the US. A big lie, but it motivated women voters.

4. Republicans got blasted by the MSM for wanting to end Social Security as FL Sen. Rick Scott proposal to fix SS was a disaster. No GOP anyone should publish ANYTHING until the RNC reviews it. That cost the GOP many senior voters, their usual base.

5. Was it Trump's weak candidates? Nope. Every GOP candidate won a primary. What happened was democrats had soooooo much money that they gave millions to nominate the most beatable GOP candidate, like Mastriano in PA, and that sunk Dr. Oz.

1. Young voters came out in droves because they are not intolerant like Fascist Republicans. They also believe in preserving their rights as Americans. It is Republicans who are blocking student loan forgiveness despite the fact that a majority support it. Young people deserve a round of applause.

2. There are plenty of jobs that are available.

3. It was no lie. In 2024, anti-abortion activists say a national ban on abortions will be a litmus test for candidates.

4. It wasn't just Rick Scott. Several Republicans have talked about strengthening SS. That is a codeword for benefit cuts.

5. Democrats just let voters know what Republican candidates support. It was Republicans who supported what these candidates stood for.

6. GOP voters did not stay home. They were overwhelmed by commonsense voters.

It wasn't just Trump that canceled the "red wave". It was as I say in post #6 above

It was right wing voters who have taken over the GOP who canceled the red wave. Voters do not support fascist Republicans.

Forum List

Back