Positive things Biden/liberals have done

I'm am trying to be...ahem, "impartial" and find actual good the Dems have actually done because I have an open mind.
No, you don't have an open mind.
yeah it's a troool thread, but its such a lame attempt by the OP that it's sort of fun to pick the low hanging fruit. And I'm not even a fan of the stimulus and now infrastructure bills. But if the gop keeps not compromising by voting for what Biden won on ..... Manchin may have to keep voting.
I have told people for years that the only difference between a Republican and Democrat is the name of their party affiliation. If you can ignore the political theater you can see what is not different.
Well, people are extremists on both sides of both parties.
I'm am trying to be...ahem, "impartial" and find actual good the Dems have actually done because I have an open mind.
yeah it's a troool thread, but its such a lame attempt by the OP that it's sort of fun to pick the low hanging fruit. And I'm not even a fan of the stimulus and now infrastructure bills. But if the gop keeps not compromising by voting for what Biden won on ..... Manchin may have to keep voting.
I have told people for years that the only difference between a Republican and Democrat is the name of their party affiliation. If you can ignore the political theater you can see what is not different.
I was trying to find a site with Mort Saul's 1970s routine of left and right, and I can't find it. But he took extremes of each position and worked around to showing each was an intolerant and dogmatic as the other.

Although I think one problem right now is that as those ten "moderate" goper senators attempt to find a compromise position, they are coming from where Trump left them, and Trump never made it to 50% in approval. Whereas Biden is around 60% even after a very left leaning stimulus bill, because he's seen as a pre-Trump voice of reason. If Biden offers a compromise the gop moderates would have seen favorably in 2015, they'd be primaried today. And while if history is precedent, the gop will take the house in 2020, but I think they will likely lose more senate seats unless the gop effectively keeps dems from voting.

And while if history is precedent, the gop will take the house in 2020, but I think they will likely lose more senate seats unless the gop effectively keeps dems from voting.

Quite the opposite. The worry is that the Democrats will allow for massive fraud again by NOT requiring identification nor even validating signatures. They are working on such a bill now which will effectively open the door for even more fraud with same say registration without ID. It is a way to completely take over the country via legislation.

Well, people are extremists on both sides of both parties.
I was trying to find a site with Mort Saul's 1970s routine of left and right, and I can't find it. But he took extremes of each position and worked around to showing each was an intolerant and dogmatic as the other.

Although I think one problem right now is that as those ten "moderate" goper senators attempt to find a compromise position, they are coming from where Trump left them, and Trump never made it to 50% in approval. Whereas Biden is around 60% even after a very left leaning stimulus bill, because he's seen as a pre-Trump voice of reason. If Biden offers a compromise the gop moderates would have seen favorably in 2015, they'd be primaried today. And while if history is precedent, the gop will take the house in 2020, but I think they will likely lose more senate seats unless the gop effectively keeps dems from voting.

Once again, Big Left can't talk about Biden without mentioning Trump. Repeatedly.

I give this forum over to liberals:
Biden has helped the Mexican Drug Cartels.
Biden has helped the Human Traffickers.
Biden has increased the racism in America.
Biden has bankrupt the government.
Biden has increased taxes on everyone.
Biden has increased gasoline prices.
Biden has appeased the Iranians and the Chinese and the Russians.
Biden has appointed dangerous far left extremist to leadership positions.
Biden has increased the crime rate.
Biden has undermined election credibility.

It's all covered in this five-star book. I read it cover to cover...

(one minute video review...)

Is it full of blank pages?

> Is it full of blank pages?

Yep, as shown in the video. Also funny is that the bibliography is quite extensive, providing pages of real references supporting the blankness of the pages.

I suspected as much--It would have to be if it were to be true. LOL

Biden and Liberals in general have done many positive things. Just not for Americans.
Like?
Here are a few...

• Open borders - benefits non-Americans at US taxpayer expense
  • Cancel Kaystone XL pipeline - benefits other oil producing countries
  • Lot's of executive orders about Climate Change - benefits China and all of our economic competitor nations.
  • Cancelled Trump's Executive order requiring a reduction in regulatory burden on American businesses - benefits China and all of our economic competitor nations.

Biden has done more than any president in his first 100 days and it’s not even 100 days yet! Rump didn’t even achieve half as much!

- Rejoined the Paris Agreement
- Raised the corporate tax
- Stopped wasting tax payer money on the Wall
- a path of citizenship to 11 million immigrants
- stimulus checks to millions of Americans and undocumented immigrants
- stimulus checks for black farmers
- made a history by making a trans person assistant health secretary
- $2T infrastructure Bill
- expansion of critical race theory in public schools
- Better relations with China and Iran
- purged the military of white supremacists
- secured the capital
- reinstated trans people into the military and gender reassignment surgery!
- Showing Putin who’s boss

Future things to pass
- dismantle the filibuster
- pass reparations
- Increase the justices on the Supreme Court
- Send troops to Ukraine and kick Putin’s ass
- Throw the fat orange pussy grabber in prison!

He even has a higher approval rating than when he first took office!

Forum List

Back