POS dad allows 1 year old daughter to die inside hot car because he didn't want to have to replace a broken window

There is already a thread on this and what the hell does his race have to do with anything?

So, black lives really DON'T matter ??

I really don't care if they matter or not. Race had nothing to do with the story, white people have left kids in the car to die as well. It is just something that dumb people do every summer. This one is more disturbing because the father valued his car over the kid and the cops did nothing.

There is already a thread on this and what the hell does his race have to do with anything?

I really don't care if they matter or not. Race had nothing to do with the story, white people have left kids in the car to die as well. It is just something that dumb people do every summer. This one is more disturbing because the father valued his car over the kid and the cops did nothing.
but none of them stood by and watched because they didnt want to break the window,,,

according to SJW's race has everything to do with it,,,wouldnt want to piss them off would you??

I don't think sinking lower than the SJW's level is a good or intelligent strategy.
how is it sinking lower by pointing out hypocrisy???

Race baiting is a cheap shot and most people see the hypocrisy of the left. Hell, look at Biden, people see what a racist asshole he is, no one needs to point it out, it is obvious to all.

Why does the right need to play the same silly games?
Unfortunately we cant throw rocks at democrats on any issue without hitting some republicans

I cant confirm that this guy is a democrat, but on the local level party affiliation is not always promoted

but none of them stood by and watched because they didnt want to break the window,,,

You are right, they FORGOT that their own kid was even in the car. Then there was the case of the parent that knew the kid was in the car and went to work and purposely left the kid in the car to die.

You are right, they FORGOT that their own kid was even in the car. Then there was the case of the parent that knew the kid was in the car and went to work and purposely left the kid in the car to die.
how do you know they PURPOSELY left them there to die???

Why does the right need to play the same silly games?
Unfortunately we cant throw rocks at democrats on any issue without hitting some republicans

I cant confirm that this guy is a democrat, but on the local level party affiliation is not always promoted

Ok, that is
I really don't care if they matter or not. Race had nothing to do with the story, white people have left kids in the car to die as well.
White people who resist arrest have been shot by the police but the liberal news media only cares about blacks

I know they have been killed, my wife's, uncle many years ago was shot because he ran from the police. You resist arrest, you can die, pretty simple formula.

my God, that's monstrous!

What is worse is....it is a good chance he already killed his daughter and was using this locked in a car BS as a way to cover it up

I had not heard that. That is pretty cold blooded if that is the case. The heat could mess with the police getting an actual time of death. Plausible, just a sad story all the way around.

Poor baby girl.

The last time I locked my keys in the car, the cops had a doohickey and jimmied the door open--through the window somehow? I don't remember, it was decades ago.

So why didn't they have their doohickey?

Forum List

Back