POS dad allows 1 year old daughter to die inside hot car because he didn't want to have to replace a broken window

Horrible. But why does this have anything to do with race? A white father killed his little girls and the woman, to whom he was married, who was carrying his child in her uterus.
I already told you. Stop smoking and spinning.

because the police probably held back taking any action for fear of losing their jobs or being sent to prison. That's what his race has to do with anything.
You already told me exactly what. Who are you to tell me anything?

He made a point about why the cops waited. Why do you think they waited?

Horrible. But why does this have anything to do with race? A white father killed his little girls and the woman, to whom he was married, who was carrying his child in her uterus.
I already told you. Stop smoking and spinning.

because the police probably held back taking any action for fear of losing their jobs or being sent to prison. That's what his race has to do with anything.
You already told me exactly what. Who are you to tell me anything?
you are a waste of skin.

If I were to accidently lock my young child/baby in the car with the engine running and air conditioning on, I can understand not breaking out the window immediately. If the child seemed okay, I would possible call the wife to bring her key, or call Pop-A lock to come unlock the door for me. After all, I'm there watching my kid and can break thee window at any time if I need to.

The linked article states that the child, a girl, was in he car for over an hour. She was awake and moving around the car at first, but later went to sleep in the back of the car. At that point, if not before, the window should have been broken and the child rescued.

So what happened. This kind of reminds me of the story of cooking a frog in a pot of water that is slowly heated vs. tossing the frog in a boiling pot of water. The frog in the slow heated pot of water doesn't know when to jump out.

But not this time it seems. Are we seeing racial progress?
No

we are seeing #woke guilt-ridden white lib media bias

when black people do something bad the media averts their eyes and looks the other way

There is already a thread on this and what the hell does his race have to do with anything?

Loved his car more than his daughter.

Is this THAT surprising?

Considering the way society has been corrupted by the vile left.

Thirteen year old girls across the country filming themselves dancing to “Wet Ass Pussy” to try and go viral.

Cars and jewelry glorified to the point of dumb shit like the OP happening.

Pathetic people.

Forum List

Back