Portugal legalizes Sodomy/ Homo marriage is legal now.

Yo, fucktard, you asked if there was one instance in the Bible of 2 people of the same gender getting married.

I showed you where David and Jonathan had a FORMALLY RECOGNIZED same sex union.

Retard, David and Jonathan did *NOT* have a samsex union, they were both married men and they were *NOT* formally a same sex union, stupid. Keep quoting homos and their false interpretations of the scriptures.

Leviticus Chapter 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

The Holy Bible

That verse also says you should kill homosexuals, oh and don't get me started on all the crap Leviticus says you can't do, like eating pork.

The verse say's exactly what it says, nothing more, nothing less. The only thing getting you started on anything is your imagination.

Leviticus Chapter 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

The Holy Bible

Rotfl! Priceless! Right after I point out the debate is not about the status of homosexuality you post this. Nice try.

The only thing you point out beyond dispute is your worthlessness. Puke. It is not for you to decree or limit. You should be asking yourself why you keep getting stuck on that. Don't trip over yourself.

The Holy Bible

That verse also says you should kill homosexuals, oh and don't get me started on all the crap Leviticus says you can't do, like eating pork.

The verse say's exactly what it says, nothing more, nothing less. The only thing getting you started on anything is your imagination.

Ok I must've been thinking of a different passage then.

EDIT: Yeah sorry, I was thinking of Leviticus 20:13

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=leviticus 20:13&version=NIV

If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

Last edited:

Leviticus 20:13 - Passage Lookup - New International Version - BibleGateway.com

If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

Not many of us live by the laws of those days, to the letter. Outside of Islam, that is.

We are all accountable to our maker for sin, what ever the nature of it. That may be your best argument.

Yo, fucktard, you asked if there was one instance in the Bible of 2 people of the same gender getting married.

Retard, David and Jonathan did *NOT* have a samsex union, they were both married men and they were *NOT* formally a same sex union, stupid. Keep quoting homos and their false interpretations of the scriptures.

So it's normal for hetero male friends to get naked and kiss? Is that how you show your affection to your friends?

The Holy Bible

Rotfl! Priceless! Right after I point out the debate is not about the status of homosexuality you post this. Nice try.

The only thing you point out beyond dispute is your worthlessness. Puke. It is not for you to decree or limit. You should be asking yourself why you keep getting stuck on that. Don't trip over yourself.

I don't give a shit what you post about so I wasn't trying to limit anything. Your anger is not based on my post but only the fruits of your own imagination.

Their relationship was clearly intimate but what do you mean by "formally recognized?"

Bikerfailure still drumming up the same old stupid arguments about Christians and the Old Testament, let the Bass explain something to Bikerfailure, no, let Bikerfailure read for himself.

1 Corinthians 10:1-11

1Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea;

2And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea;

3And did all eat the same spiritual meat;

4And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.

5But with many of them God was not well pleased: for they were overthrown in the wilderness.

6Now these things were our examples, to the intent we should not lust after evil things, as they also lusted.

7Neither be ye idolaters, as were some of them; as it is written, The people sat down to eat and drink, and rose up to play.

8Neither let us commit fornication, as some of them committed, and fell in one day three and twenty thousand.

9Neither let us tempt Christ, as some of them also tempted, and were destroyed of serpents.

10Neither murmur ye, as some of them also murmured, and were destroyed of the destroyer.

11Now all these things happened unto them for examples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.

The things written in the Old testament are not off limits to Christians of the New Testament church, the Old Testament are examples to us of things we should not do, lest we partake of the same fate as those who did disobey God and perish.

So you pick and choose what you want to follow out of the OT then extrapolate your cherry picked theology onto everyone else. The OT exists as an explanation for the NT to Christians. It is historical insight into why Salvation exists. You also totally fail the grasp the fundamentals of Christianity. We are not Saved by obedience and if you ever got past staring at everyone else's crotch and studied scripture you would know that Hebrews 8:13 specifically states the Old Covenant is obsolete. That includes all of the Covenants in the OT which makes the OT itself obsolete regarding atonement with God. It is by grace alone we have atonement. Not obedience.

Leviticus 20:13 - Passage*Lookup - New International Version - BibleGateway.com

Not many of us live by the laws of those days, to the letter. Outside of Islam, that is.

We are all accountable to our maker for sin, what ever the nature of it. That may be your best argument.

Christians who reference the OT for the purpose of condemning people only condemn themselves to a life of spiritual blindness while also sending the booming message they are hypocrites.

So it's normal for hetero male friends to get naked and kiss? Is that how you show your affection to your friends?

They did not get naked and kiss stupid, Jonathan and neither did they have a homosexual relationship, they loved each other as brothers not as two homosexuals. Both me were married, Jonathan had a son and David had a wife and numerous coucubines, the two were not homosexuals, end of story.

Bikerfailure still drumming up the same old stupid arguments about Christians and the Old Testament, let the Bass explain something to Bikerfailure, no, let Bikerfailure read for himself.

1Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea;

4And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.

5But with many of them God was not well pleased: for they were overthrown in the wilderness.

6Now these things were our examples, to the intent we should not lust after evil things, as they also lusted.

7Neither be ye idolaters, as were some of them; as it is written, The people sat down to eat and drink, and rose up to play.

8Neither let us commit fornication, as some of them committed, and fell in one day three and twenty thousand.

9Neither let us tempt Christ, as some of them also tempted, and were destroyed of serpents.

10Neither murmur ye, as some of them also murmured, and were destroyed of the destroyer.

11Now all these things happened unto them for examples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.

The things written in the Old testament are not off limits to Christians of the New Testament church, the Old Testament are examples to us of things we should not do, lest we partake of the same fate as those who did disobey God and perish.

So you pick and choose what you want to follow out of the OT then extrapolate your cherry picked theology onto everyone else. The OT exists as an explanation for the NT to Christians. It is historical insight into why Salvation exists. You also totally fail the grasp the fundamentals of Christianity. We are not Saved by obedience and if you ever got past staring at everyone else's crotch and studied scripture you would know that Hebrews 8:13 specifically states the Old Covenant is obsolete. That includes all of the Covenants in the OT which makes the OT itself obsolete regarding atonement with God. It is by grace alone we have atonement. Not obedience.

The Old Covenant is gone, but a New one has already come, that doesn't mean the the things deemed sinful under the old Covenant are obselete stupid, they are still sinful and no one is picking and choosing anything, it is homo lovers like you and Bikerfailure who follow after the lies of homos by stating that David and Jonathan were gay when they were not.

Leviticus 20:13 - Passage*Lookup - New International Version - BibleGateway.com

Christians who reference the OT for the purpose of condemning people only condemn themselves to a life of spiritual blindness while also sending the booming message they are hypocrites.

You saw the passage from the book of Romans were homosexuality is also condemned, don't play stupid. The only thing that has changed from the Old Testament to the New is that there are no more sacrifices and offerings and no carrying out death sentences and violence, what was considered to be sinful in under the Old Covenant is still sinful under the New, the New Testament wasn't some new thing that allows people to run around freely and do as they like, you must be stupid, if that was the case what did Christ die for?

You saw the passage from the book of Romans were homosexuality is also condemned, don't play stupid. The only thing that has changed from the Old Testament to the New is that there are no more sacrifices and offerings and no carrying out death sentences and violence, what was considered to be sinful in under the Old Covenant is still sinful under the New, the New Testament wasn't some new thing that allows people to run around freely and do as they like, you must be stupid, if that was the case what did Christ die for?
Charlie, Charlie, Charlie! What am I going to do with you? Here I was, thinking you had left the forums, only to find you in the International section discussing buttsecks!

It's like the parable where Mary and Joseph lost the young Jesus, only to find him chillin at the local gay bar. I mean temple.

The Old Covenant is gone, but a New one has already come, that doesn't mean the the things deemed sinful under the old Covenant are obselete stupid, they are still sinful and no one is picking and choosing anything, it is homo lovers like you and Bikerfailure who follow after the lies of homos by stating that David and Jonathan were gay when they were not.

So you don't violate any of the things deemed sinful under the Old Covenant? (touch choice man. Your response will reveal you as a hypocrite, a liar, or both.)

Being married doesn't mean one can't be gay. Ask Ted Haggert. Marriage was also a very political institution. When one removes their clothes that person is naked. That is what they did. Then they kissed. That is not an interpretation. It's simply what scripture states. Maybe one day you will become a Christian and ask Christ to remove the bigotry from your heart and you will begin to realize your obsession with the crotch watch is and has been a waste of time and nothing but an anvil on your spirit.

If you have ever been to the Middle East.

Men give each other a hug and kiss on both cheeks when greeting. Much like the French do.

That is a time honored tradition.

They are NOT kissing each other on the the mouth.

To claim this cultural greeting is somehow intimate or homosexual is just plain idiotic. :cuckoo:

If you have ever been to the Middle East.

Men give each other a hug and kiss on both cheeks when greeting. Much like the French do.

That is a time honored tradition.

They are NOT kissing each other on the the mouth.

To claim this cultural greeting is somehow intimate or homosexual is just plain idiotic. :cuckoo:

You assume I haven't been to the ME. Why? The product of your own dishonesty. Scripture states they got undressed then kissed. It states other things as well but you are a waste of time.

Eta: it also wasn't a "greeting." If you would actually take the time to study you would have seen it happened after they had already greeted and been in conversation.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back