Portland area Target employee shares frustrations, dangers of working in crime-ridden store

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Other than the thugs that commit the crimes, you can thank lawyers for this era of "hands off" policies that allow these criminals to do as they please.

PORTLAND, Ore. (KPTV) - For the past five months, FOX 12 has sought to interview leaders of some big box stores overwhelmed with theft and crime in the Portland area, but one after one, they all turned down interviews. The corporations also declined to let their loss-prevention mangers address burgeoning shoplifting and organized retail crime, something that employees and retail associations consider to be an overwhelming problem.

Next, the customers will be robbed as well.
No doubt. The problem that those robbers will run into is what percentage of people who walk into a Target are paying customers anymore? Looters will be robbing other looters, while on the sidewalk: Beggers! Begging from beggers!

Target should just pull the employees, let the store get looted to the bone, and shut down. Then laugh when all of the civic leaders and social justice advocates scream and cry about target abdicating its corporate responsibility to urban areas.

Other than the thugs that commit the crimes, you can thank lawyers for this era of "hands off" policies that allow these criminals to do as they please.

I couldn't give less of a shit about target. Once they started carrying this in their stores I swore I'd never go in a target again.

Where the libs to deny all the evidence mounting against Portland?

You get what you elect the current leaders in Portland ran on this soft on crime idiocy and the voters elected them. I feel terrible for those who didn't vote for this but it is what it is.

Forum List

Back