Pope Francis fires another US Bishop

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1701097557491.png

VATICAN - Pope Francis today announced he was removing another Biship in the US. Previously, Pope Francis had relieved another Biship Joseph E. Strickland in Texas for saying President Biden was an evil President for endorsing abortion rights. "It had to be done", said Francis. "He needs to stop reading the official church position on abortion and focus more on alter boys instead. That is why they are there after all. What? Is he going to call democrats evil for not condemning the glorious Hamas attack on 10/7 next? This has to be stopped now!"

However, the Bishop Clarence Thompson, who the Pope is removing today, did none of those things. Bishop Clarence Thompson said, "I dunno, why he is removing me. The Vatican sent us a questionnaire asking questions like, what is your favorite sport, your favorite color, your favorite ice cream, etc. So, I said my favorite sport was football with Oklahoma State because they wear my favorite color which is orange, and of course, I love orange Sherbert ice cream as well. Next thing I know I get a pink slip in the mail the next week"

Currently, the Pope is entertaining the idea of removing all Bishops in the US on the grounds that they are all as backward and insolent as the ones he has already removed, calling them wall building MAGA priests. "Who do these wall building MAGA preists think they are, the prophet Nehemiah? And yes, I would also have fired Nehemiah as well," said Francis. "Building those walls around Jerusalem was pure evil. I have talked with priests in India who would be willing to set up a 1-800 number people can call so they can handle their duties remotely. We offshore other jobs this way, so why not Bishops?"

Last edited:
View attachment 864623

VATICAN - Pope Francis today announced he was removing another Biship in the US. Previously, Pope Francis had relieved another Biship Joseph E. Strickland in Texas for saying President Biden was an evil President for endorsing abortion rights. "It had to be done", said Francis. He needs to stop reading the official church position on abortion and focus on alter boys instead. What? Is he going to call democrats evil for not condemning the glorious Hamas attack on 10/7 next? This has to be stopped now!"

However, the Bishop Francis is removing did none of those things. Bishop Clarence Thompson said, "I dunno, the Vatican sent us a questionnaire asking questions like, what is your favorite sport, your favorite color, your favorite ice cream, etc. So I said my favorite color was the color orange, next thing I know I get a pink slip in the mail the next week"

Currently, the Pope is entertaining the idea of removing all backward and insolent Bishops in the US, calling them MAGA priests. "I have talked with priests in India who would be willing to set up a 1-800 number people can call so they can handle their duties remotely. We offshore other jobs this way, so why not Bishops?"
He called them MAGA Priests????........lolol........................jesus christ you tds afflicted soul....lol

He called them MAGA Priests????........lolol........................jesus christ you tds afflicted soul....lol
Er.............um..............this is satire

But the sad part is, its very hard to tell.

The Left takes over everything, don't they.

RIP Vatican.

Last edited:
Er.............um..............this is satire

But the sad part is, its very hard to tell.

The Left takes over everything, don't they.

RIP Vatican.
Well they had no problem with little boys being raped in the tens of thousands.

Well they had no problem with little boys being raped in the tens of thousands.
That is because MAGA is the greatest threat to us all.

Also, White Supremacists sleep under your bed at night as well.

Speaking of White supremacists, all the Pope needs is a hood with that white outfit and he is set!!

That is because MAGA is the greatest threat to us all.

Also, White Supremacists sleep under your bed at night as well.

Speaking of White supremacists, all the Pope needs is a hood with that white outfit and he is set!!
The Church which apparently is above the law, shut its eyes to hundreds of thousands of little boys being raped over decades. All it did was to move the pedo priests to other cities or countries. It is the entity to preach the world about morality and ethics.

Forum List

Back