Pope Francis blasts 'scandal' of clergy abuse in Portugal as he arrives for World Youth Day

He can say whatever he likes. His acrions and the corporate actions of the church show a systematic cover up of paedo activity..
Its rife in every country they operate in.

You speak out nonsense very loud, that's all. Every married man is in average much more in danger to become a man who is doing a sexual delict than is a clerics of the Holy Church. And when such a delict happens then to hide himselve is for a clerics of our Church meanwhile nearly impossible - while it is for all others totally easy to do so. ... Better to say - it is now not any longer as easy as it had been before this scandal started. Specially also for artists and politicians grew the danger to become discovered. But for me personally this scandal is meanwhile only a neverending shitstorm any longer. I always knew a lot about this theme in our region on a very simple reason: I read newspapers. When this big scandal in the USA started and overflooded the world it was for me always only a problem to find out what concrete had happened there. And when this sandal came to us only two cases of all this "news" had been really new for me.

Experiment by thoughts, "moralist". Do you know a single case of child abuse from a clerics? No - don't take a look in the internet now! What do you know now in the moment really about a concrete single case? And why was you perplexed about this what had happened in this concrete case? You never was perplexed? Then you do not really know what you try to speak about!

Last edited:
Tommy Tainant

By the way - yesterday came a short report in the most reliable German news (public service broadcasting). One critics was it Pope Francis not spoke about this theme there. (Evil!) But he spoke about how you know. The Catholic Church is not able to make anything right or wrong in this theme. Many people like to hear what they hear - but looks like they lost the ability to listen and to think.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back