Poor Democrats

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
They now get to eat their own karmic chaos. :auiqs.jpg:

Daou began by saying that “BIDEN SHOULD WITHDRAW,” noting that, while he respected the will of the American people, “Credible rape accusations are disqualifying or we have NO moral standards.”

Former Hillary Adviser Calls Biden To Drop Out: ‘We Lose All Moral Authority’ If We Don’t Take Tara Reade Seriously
Now the faithful are abandoning Biden... He will not remain the presumptive nominee for long now...

Daou began by saying that “BIDEN SHOULD WITHDRAW,” noting that, while he respected the will of the American people, “Credible rape accusations are disqualifying or we have NO moral standards.”

Former Hillary Adviser Calls Biden To Drop Out: ‘We Lose All Moral Authority’ If We Don’t Take Tara Reade Seriously
Now the faithful are abandoning Biden... He will not remain the presumptive nominee for long now...
And do NOT count out the Hildebeast, she could STILL rear her hideous head and run for president.......

Funny how the initial touching of the neck and shoulders have grown. What's next, Biden spread Eagled her on a Bidet and he's build like a Horse? Sounds like someone is bitter that her candidate dropped out and endorsed Biden. Or, since it's only reported on RWnutjob sites as being the complete truth, it's bullshit from the beginning. I do believe that Biden did make her feel uncomfortable by touching her neck and massaging her shoulders. That has been confirmed and it's very much Biden like.

Rump is the pussy grabber so you claim Biden is the pussy grabber. Typical. It only goes to show that the "Party of the Rump" needs to be surgically removed from America.

But what if he chooses Michelle Obama as his running mate, and what if she does accept - to save the nation, of course? They'd hang with Joe if they had to lead him to the podium and tie him there so he didn't wander off.

Funny how the initial touching of the neck and shoulders have grown. What's next, Biden spread Eagled her on a Bidet and he's build like a Horse? Sounds like someone is bitter that her candidate dropped out and endorsed Biden. Or, since it's only reported on RWnutjob sites as being the complete truth, it's bullshit from the beginning. I do believe that Biden did make her feel uncomfortable by touching her neck and massaging her shoulders. That has been confirmed and it's very much Biden like.

Rump is the pussy grabber so you claim Biden is the pussy grabber. Typical. It only goes to show that the "Party of the Rump" needs to be surgically removed from America.

I claim nothing. I am but a messenger.

Rump is the pussy grabber so you claim Biden is the pussy grabber. Typical.

So you believe all that bragging that goes on in a locker room setting and take it as fact? Interesting.

Leftie who doesn't realize that lefties have no moral standards?

Best of luck...
I seem to remember the multitude times Little Trumpsters went in the denial mode when Trumps many sexual adventures went public. The hypocrisy of Little Trumpsters is in a league of their own.
Maybe Biden should use the the courts like Trump does and delay, delay, delay the court proceedings.
And then there is the bus confessions!:oops8:
Personally, I think Biden has some explaining to do.

Leftie who doesn't realize that lefties have no moral standards?

Best of luck...
I seem to remember the multitude times Little Trumpsters went in the denial mode when Trumps many sexual adventures went public. The hypocrisy of Little Trumpsters is in a league of their own.
Maybe Biden should use the the courts like Trump does and delay, delay, delay the court proceedings.
And then there is the bus confessions!:oops8:
Personally, I think Biden has some explaining to do.

And I think Tara is a Bernie Supporter and is trying to take Biden out of the game so that Bernie can get the nod. This would explain the story change. They've already looked into this and found that the original story was true, Biden did play loose and fast with touching the neck, shoulders, hair of women.

Rump is the pussy grabber so you claim Biden is the pussy grabber. Typical.

So you believe all that bragging that goes on in a locker room setting and take it as fact? Interesting.

In Rump's case, yes. He has the buyoffs and payoffs to prove it.

I don't see what the big deal is. We are electing a man who has to deal with the likes of Putin and Kim Jong Un. We need a leader who doesn't take no for an answer.

Well, we have a "Leader" that doesn't take "NO" for an answer except when it deals with Putin and Kim.

Oh look! It's Mike Hunt!

The rape accusation thing just after a nomination is worn pretty thin.

I suspect some of the Democrat Party members are wishing for a good reason to dump Biden without admitting his senility and loss of mental sharpness. He's definitely not operating on all cylinders.

I don't see what the big deal is. We are electing a man who has to deal with the likes of Putin and Kim Jong Un. We need a leader who doesn't take no for an answer.

Well, we have a "Leader" that doesn't take "NO" for an answer except when it deals with Putin and Kim.

Oh look! It's Mike Hunt!

He-he, "Mike" Hunt! All of my ex-girlfriends did have that part of their anatomy exhibit more intelligence than our buddy Daryl here does. So what I'm trying to say is, yes, Daryl IS dumber than a c***. Thank you, and have a very pleasant evening, y'all.

Exactly why we should all vote for Biden this November. We need a leader who will lure Putin into a false sense of security with an innocent shoulder rub, before pouncing on him like a lion in heat.

Oh look! It's Mike Hunt!

If I recall, the accusation came years ago. The MSM ignored it...even after the victim's mother called in to the Larry King show when he was live on CNN. Even CNN never followed up on it.

Forum List

Back