"Pompous Little Twit"

She is playing her assigned role to perfection. She is the shiny object, the magician’s assistant designed to keep you focused on her rather than what really matters.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

She is playing her assigned role to perfection. She is the shiny object, the magician’s assistant designed to keep you focused on her rather than what really matters.

In these political times, focusing on the comic relief is to be expected, but it does not distract from combating the inherent evil of the originating party.

In these political times, focusing on the comic relief is to be expected, but it does not distract from combating the inherent evil of the originating party.

But of course it does, that is why she is there and you are playing your role as well.

But of course it does, that is why she is there and you are playing your role as well.

It seems you are the distracted one, suckered into prostrating yourself before the Pompous Twit.

You keep telling yourself that. It clearly makes you feel better since you’ve posted it before. You pretend that all this focus on AOC is by design so the DEMS can slither around and do what? How does AOC acting stupid help the liberal cause?

Lol

Well, are you going to expand on your stupid thought?

We know democrats fix elections. Been proven over and over again.

So, tell us. What reeeeeeally matters to you? Fake global warming?

You keep telling yourself that. It clearly makes you feel better since you’ve posted it before. You pretend that all this focus on AOC is by design so the DEMS can slither around and do what? How does AOC acting stupid help the liberal cause?
ad hominems are mere fallacies not the valid arguments of better solutions at lower cost.

Your vision is too narrow, it is about far more than the Dems

You are such a fucking phony. You never say anything factual but rather pretend you are some sort of intellectual who tells the rest we wouldn’t understand. I’ll bet you sit in a closet just so you smell your own farts.

You are such a fucking phony. You never say anything factual but rather pretend you are some sort of intellectual who tells the rest we wouldn’t understand. I’ll bet you sit in a closet just so you smell your own farts.

All liberals pretend to be intellectuals, to hide their utter stupidity.

Forum List

Back