Polyandry/Prince: Organic Farming [Capitalism Scaling]

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
This is a capitalism-analysis vignette inspired by the film Homegrown and is dedicate to our consumerism-folkloric TrumpUSA.

Since it's capitalism-rhetoric, I didn't know if I should post it in the Philosophy section or Writing section, which is why I just placed it in General Discussion.

Nevertheless (thanks for your patience), what do you think?

====

A classic schoolhouse featuring a gracious and diligent teacher named Mrs. Potter was telling her young students about the intriguing new field of organic farming in America and why it was symbolic for capitalism-consciousness. Potter told her students about the development of agriculture and socialized/governed farming by developing civilization leading up to relevant capitalism-pensive trade-labor organizations such as the Teamsters and the Farmer's Union. How did farming lead to the supermarket and how did organic farming challenge notions about the variegation of product-supply?

cobra9.jpg

Of course, there are other 'dominions' relevant to this discussion about the capitalism-symbolism of organic farming. Did you know that America falls behind South America in the production of organic soybeans? However, American consumers are actively-seeking products in supermarkets such as organic soymilk. Where's the gap? Imagine a British Airways stewardess named Elizabeth who is busy contemplating how modern-era commercial traffic/tourism is contributing to a new 'factory-girl aesthetic.' Is traffic catalyzing fertility-consciousness?

cobra15.jpg

In the spirit of TrumpUSA Christmas, two young siblings seek Cabbage Patch Kids for their holiday gift. This is because Cabbage Patch Kids are so cuddly and wondrous and thinking of them growing miraculously (humanoid babies!) in a field of cabbage is not unlike us adults daydreaming about the fertilization of hospitality in a world governed by trade and vanity (e.g., Victoria's Secret). These Cabbage Patch Kids surely remind us of this newfound civilization focus on the potential exploitation of organic farming.

cobra37.jpg

This brings us to the unusual tale of a prince and a queen who are negotiating about the contours of marriage-contract values in this modern world of 'capitalism-intrigue.' The prince is a G.I. Joe (American covert paramilitary-patriot unit) aliased 'Snake-Eyes' who believes in polygamy (the ritualized practice of one man taking multiple wives) and is a practicing Mormon. The queen is a G.I. Joe field-consultant aliased 'Baroness' from Lithuania originally who is a practitioner of polyandry (the belief in a woman's right to take multiple husbands) and is Baha'i by faith. Snake-Eyes and Baroness are married and are debating about which system of marriage is more conducive to 'capitalism-patriotism' --- polygamy or polyandry (and what it might mean for organic farming sociology/discussions).

cobra36.jpg

SNAKE-EYES: Polygamy is more 'standard.'
BARONESS: Standards are irrelevant in discussions about contracts...
SNAKE-EYES: Alright; but polygamy is considered more 'natural.'
BARONESS: There's evidence that female genes are receptive to selection-risks.
SNAKE-EYES: When evaluating organic-farming, democratic ideas are important!
BARONESS: True; organic-farming is likened to lifestyle imagination...
SNAKE-EYES: Why then is polygamy considered more 'attractive'?
BARONESS: Well, male lust is normal; women are expected to be more nurturing.
SNAKE-EYES: Can one woman 'nurture' multiple men?
BARONESS: Men have difficulty 'submitting' to a women; that's why polyandry is unusual!
SNAKE-EYES: Organic-farming can seem like 'alternative imagination.'
BARONESS: Yes! Hippies love organic-farming, while yuppies continue endorsing inorganics.
SNAKE-EYES: You get the social feeling that organic-farming is somehow 'effeminate.'
BARONESS: That's because reorienting/reinventing farming is a 'nurture' concept.
SNAKE-EYES: Considering how organic-farming accents the 'spirit' of capitalism is wise.
BARONESS: Yes, we don't want capitalism to feel like a dry profit-driven 'system.'
SNAKE-EYES: When I notice American comic book characters, I'm reminded of youth!
BARONESS: Wonder Woman, Supergirl, Elektra, Flash, Spider-Man all invoke 'teamwork.'
SNAKE-EYES: Maybe comic book media parallel the appeal of Cabbage Patch Kids!
BARONESS: That's possible; but how does this add to our evaluation of marriage?
SNAKE-EYES: When men and women make contracts, they allude to governance...
BARONESS: Does the government have a right to regulate lifestyle/farming?
SNAKE-EYES: Farmers create unions to feel separate/free from governmental controls.
BARONESS: That's why farmers were 'threatened' by the emergence of supermarkets.
SNAKE-EYES: Consider the comic book character She-Hulk and how she symbolizes 'purism.'
BARONESS: Yes, She-Hulk reminds us of the appeal of 'naturalism' in modern folklore.
SNAKE-EYES: Is naturalism a backlash to technology-claustrophobia?
BARONESS: I think if you and I are to be happily-married, we must think of cinema!

dutch9.jpg

Snake-Eyes and Baroness concluded that Planet Hollywood consciousness is not necessarily detrimental to fertilization-imagination as long as men and women continue to negotiate about the contours/values of marriage-contracts as they relate to social folklore, governance ideals, and even farming IQ. After all, capitalism caters to forms of machinery-creativity. Snake-Eyes remained a practitioner of polygamy, and Baroness remained an advocate of polyandry, though they conceded to agree that marriage, like organic-farming, can illuminate some intriguing social principles about 'capitalism vanities.' Where would TrumpUSA carry capitalism - towards mindless consumerism or towards imaginative psychiatry?

====

:4_13_65:

Forum List

Back