POLL: Would you like for Republicans to regain control of Congress in 2022 elections?

Would you like for Republicans to regain control of Congress in 2022 elections?

• Total voters
1638049884870.png

Among other things, if Republicans regain control of Congress in 2022 it would mean the end of all congressional investigations into Trump and January 6.

And the beginning of investigations into Hunter Biden and the big guys 10%. You lefties know you're scared shitless about what could be uncovered and how YOUR PRESIDENT could be impeached based on the findings.

I would think that EVERYONE would want thorough investigations to continue for the sake of our democracy.
These people are at war. That gives them license to justify avoiding what happened. It gives them license to do pretty much anything, for that matter.

They've been at war, we haven't. Shades of 9/11.

Among other things, if Republicans regain control of Congress in 2022 it would mean the end of all congressional investigations into Trump and January 6.

Seats up for election in 2022

House: ALL
Senate: 34 (14 Democrats and 20 Republicans)

United States Congress elections, 2022 - Ballotpedia

To me, it's not about Trump. It doesn't matter to me if he runs in 2024. What it is about, is that I don't want this nation to be totally controlled by one political party only, as it always ends badly for the people when there is a one-party only government. There's never been an exception to that.

No, but I'm no longer sure I want the Democrats to keep it either.
Yeah, this is just the latest in a long line of bad/bad situations. I don't know a person can be excited about where we are.

We need better choices. The only way to get them is to change the system under which these people operate.

#ForwardParty

end of all congressional investigations into Trump and January 6.
And the beginning of investigations into the democrat congressional leadership and impeachment proceedings against Biden for contempt of the 5th circuit court and SCOTUS as well as failure to secure our southern border. Laws would be passed to overturn dementia Joe's anti American EOs. Good Times are coming.

I would think that EVERYONE would want thorough investigations to continue for the sake of our democracy.
There have been five years of scam investigations that have produced nothing and spent scads of money. I want to see the perpetrators of these miscarriages of justice brought up on charges of treason and executed.

And the beginning of investigations into Hunter Biden and the big guys 10%. You lefties know you're scared shitless about what could be uncovered and how YOUR PRESIDENT could be impeached based on the findings.
No. The Republicans will do as they always have when regaining power. Put any wrongdoing by Democrats to the side in some idiot notion of trying to be liked by them.

No investigations of Hunter Biden or his father will be permitted. The media will see to that.

Forum List

Back