POLL: Will Trump's "Shithole" comments change any minds about him?

Will Trump's "Shithole" comments change any minds about him?

• Yes

Votes: 17 15.6%
  • No

Votes: 82 75.2%
  • Mango

Votes: 10 9.2%

• Total voters
Again I’ll say it. The controversy isn’t about calling a place a shit hole. That’s fake, made up.... you understand that, right?

The problem with that is these RWnuts don't see the controversy you're referring to as a controversy.

Because your making it a controversy and we laugh at you powderpuffs

We don't expect Trumptards to know a controversy when they see one.
Like what?

See what I mean? Right on cue, validation.
You act like I care? Too funny. You’re dishonest Haiti is a shithole and you’re afraid of speaking the truth. Not me jack. Right here bubba

I think there is a good fraction of conservatives and republicans and independents that have been holding their nose while supporting Trump. But there is a breaking point within everybody and comments like this recent one will take a fraction of people to their breaking point. Many are already well past the point and I expect they won’t be voting for him again.

I certainly don’t think he is adding to his supporters with comments like this... and I know it is strengthening the resolve of his opponents

They will be laughing in bars and tavrerns all across America tonight, hey did you hear Trump called other countries shit holes and did you hear once again snowflakes cried about it?

:badgrin:

Yeah the puppets who cant understand a quote might be saying that but that’s not even close to true as I’ve pointed out. You are making up a fake controversy that you can belittle. But it’s all fake news. You know it and I know it

Me making up fake controversy, that would be the liberal press, using unnamed sources once again, who are you trying to fool?

And the fact stands we laugh at you thinking it would bother any one and your ilk for being hypocritical with all the filth you provide on the air waves and stuff...and think a president calling it the way is is, is somehow scandalous and shocking.
Oh there it is, double whammy. Call fake news then change the subject by pointing your finger at somebody else. You’re a good Trump puppet.

Thing is you are wrong. There are not unnamed sources. Senators are on record verifying Trumps words. So who are you trying to fool

All it did was give one more of a 1000 examples of what a low class moron he is.

Awe, did Trump offend your snowflake feelings? Who gives a shit what prissy little stuck up liberals think, this is how most Americans talk, don't like it too damn bad.

Is that how your kids talk?

Watch a fucking movie, listen to a rap song then get back to us hypocrite

So now the RWnuts are praising Trump for being the equivalent of a foulmouthed rapper?

Goddam

That's right (censored) all you liberals you (censored) stuck up (censored) losers.

Just for clarification, did you say yes to question about how your kids talk?

Awe, did Trump offend your snowflake feelings? Who gives a shit what prissy little stuck up liberals think, this is how most Americans talk, don't like it too damn bad.

Is that how your kids talk?

Watch a fucking movie, listen to a rap song then get back to us hypocrite

So now the RWnuts are praising Trump for being the equivalent of a foulmouthed rapper?

Goddam

Goddam

^^^

Shocking the pretend moral high ground numb nuts using vulgar offensive language..

Yup you are a hypocrite

I'm not president.
Thank god

All it did was give one more of a 1000 examples of what a low class moron he is.
/----/ But it's OK for you to use foul language in a message board like Trump did in a meeting>

But they are not doing it because of the tax bill but because they are afraid Trump will fuck them and dump NAFTA.
Post by: Golfing Gator, Today at 8:11 AM in forum: Politics

Well yes, I am not representing the country I am just some Joe on a forum. When I am at work representing my company I do not use such language as it is not appropriate.

The fact that you cannot understand the difference is not surprising, but does speak volumes about you

If your at work at a blue collar job who doesn't cuss?

Hell even the cleaning lady will bitch in Spanish, who are you trying to fool?

The Presidency is not a blue collar job. If you cuss with your fellow Wendy's employees that is one thing, but I bet if you cussed out someone buying a hot and juicy you would lose your job.

I think there is a good fraction of conservatives and republicans and independents that have been holding their nose while supporting Trump. But there is a breaking point within everybody and comments like this recent one will take a fraction of people to their breaking point. Many are already well past the point and I expect they won’t be voting for him again.

I certainly don’t think he is adding to his supporters with comments like this... and I know it is strengthening the resolve of his opponents
Telling indeed to see how Trump makes these zealots cry so easily.

The problem with that is these RWnuts don't see the controversy you're referring to as a controversy.

Like what?

You act like I care? Too funny. You’re dishonest Haiti is a shithole and you’re afraid of speaking the truth. Not me jack. Right here bubba

Oh I'm not that upset. When the Republicans get 5% of the black and brown vote in the upcoming elections, I'll be even less upset.

At this stage probably not in America, even the evangelicals have sold out...

But where it will affect is in foreign policy, the EU has a policy of you go for one of us you go for all and that includes Haiti & others. Haiti is not in the EU but is apart of the international community and Trump having pop at them means he could have a pop at you later.

Norway who he was complimentary of was the most critical...

They will be laughing in bars and tavrerns all across America tonight, hey did you hear Trump called other countries shit holes and did you hear once again snowflakes cried about it?

Yeah the puppets who cant understand a quote might be saying that but that’s not even close to true as I’ve pointed out. You are making up a fake controversy that you can belittle. But it’s all fake news. You know it and I know it

Me making up fake controversy, that would be the liberal press, using unnamed sources once again, who are you trying to fool?

And the fact stands we laugh at you thinking it would bother any one and your ilk for being hypocritical with all the filth you provide on the air waves and stuff...and think a president calling it the way is is, is somehow scandalous and shocking.
Oh there it is, double whammy. Call fake news then change the subject by pointing your finger at somebody else. You’re a good Trump puppet.

Thing is you are wrong. There are not unnamed sources. Senators are on record verifying Trumps words. So who are you trying to fool
They mis quoted him.

--------------------------------- Bear has got it correct imo . You are a perceptive guy Bear !!
Don’t give bear too much credit, he isn’t just jist parroting Jesse Waters who gave the “laughing at bars” speech on the Five yesterday. #BearTheParrot

All those who think PC infested smooth talking 'professional' politicians don't use the exact same language Trump does off mic, form a line to the left to seek naïve counseling. Christ almighty people do you really want a president who puts on an act and pretends to be someone they are not e.g. professional politicians.
Come on blues, this isn’t a PC thing. This was a dumb ass thing to say. First off our POTUS shouldn’t be calling other countries shitholes even if they are, but the real point is he was speaking to keeping the people from those countries out of our country. You do realize how bad that is coming from our POTUS, right?
Is it not a shithole land?

So I guess if some Democrat in Congress called Trump a fucking shit dick, you'd be first in line to defend that?

lol, you'd be first in line throwing a school girl tantrum.

Trump a fucking shit dick,

^^^

Once again the hypocrite using foul mouth offensive language

Shocking I tell you, just shocking

:laugh:

All those who think PC infested smooth talking 'professional' politicians don't use the exact same language Trump does off mic, form a line to the left to seek naïve counseling. Christ almighty people do you really want a president who puts on an act and pretends to be someone they are not e.g. professional politicians.
Come on blues, this isn’t a PC thing. This was a dumb ass thing to say. First off our POTUS shouldn’t be calling other countries shitholes even if they are, but the real point is he was speaking to keeping the people from those countries out of our country. You do realize how bad that is coming from our POTUS, right?

Those countries ARE shitholes what should he have called them? By all means share with us your 'PC' term? Do you know what these shithole countries call the U.S.A.? Yeah a hell of a lot worse than shithole.

Like what?

Oh I'm not that upset. When the Republicans get 5% of the black and brown vote in the upcoming elections, I'll be even less upset.
What’s the difference? They like being in poverty so they vote demo loser

--------------------------------- Bear has got it correct imo . You are a perceptive guy Bear !!
Again I’ll say it. The controversy isn’t about calling a place a shit hole. That’s fake, made up.... you understand that, right?
-------------------------------------------------- it is the third world PEOPLE that are the problem Slade .
Yeah y’all have made that quite clear. #deplorable

---------------------------- if it is our country why would we want shithole / thirdworld people coming here Slade .

Those countries ARE shitholes what should he have called them? By all means share with us your 'PC' term? Do you know what these shithole countries call the U.S.A.? Yeah a hell of a lot worse than shithole.
Fk dude they burn our flag. I kiss no man’s ass.

Every country with immigrants fleeing from it was a shithole

Ireland was a shithole
Italy was a shithole
China was a shithole

That is why we let immigrants in

Forum List

Back