POLL: Will Trump's "Shithole" comments change any minds about him?

Will Trump's "Shithole" comments change any minds about him?

• Yes

Votes: 17 15.6%
  • No

Votes: 82 75.2%
  • Mango

Votes: 10 9.2%

• Total voters
I think there is a good fraction of conservatives and republicans and independents that have been holding their nose while supporting Trump. But there is a breaking point within everybody and comments like this recent one will take a fraction of people to their breaking point. Many are already well past the point and I expect they won’t be voting for him again.

I certainly don’t think he is adding to his supporters with comments like this... and I know it is strengthening the resolve of his opponents

They will be laughing in bars and tavrerns all across America tonight, hey did you hear Trump called other countries shit holes and did you hear once again snowflakes cried about it?

:badgrin:

--------------------------------- Bear has got it correct imo . You are a perceptive guy Bear !!
Again I’ll say it. The controversy isn’t about calling a place a shit hole. That’s fake, made up.... you understand that, right?
-------------------------------------------------- it is the third world PEOPLE that are the problem Slade .

lol, these Trump defenders also threw a fit when Obama made an unfortunate special Olympics reference. Remember,

Jesus, that was the crime of the century if you believed the Trumptards (lol pun intended).

They will be laughing in bars and tavrerns all across America tonight, hey did you hear Trump called other countries shit holes and did you hear once again snowflakes cried about it?

:badgrin:

--------------------------------- Bear has got it correct imo . You are a perceptive guy Bear !!
Again I’ll say it. The controversy isn’t about calling a place a shit hole. That’s fake, made up.... you understand that, right?

The problem with that is these RWnuts don't see the controversy you're referring to as a controversy.

Because your making it a controversy and we laugh at you powderpuffs

We don't expect Trumptards to know a controversy when they see one.
Like what?

All it did was give one more of a 1000 examples of what a low class moron he is.

Awe, did Trump offend your snowflake feelings? Who gives a shit what prissy little stuck up liberals think, this is how most Americans talk, don't like it too damn bad.

Is that how your kids talk?

Watch a fucking movie, listen to a rap song then get back to us hypocrite

So now the RWnuts are praising Trump for being the equivalent of a foulmouthed rapper?

Goddam

Big effing deal I've seen plenty of people call them third world shit holes on this forum

The left loons....TRIGGERED again!!! So tiring and sends this forum to shit

The problem with that is these RWnuts don't see the controversy you're referring to as a controversy.

Because your making it a controversy and we laugh at you powderpuffs

We don't expect Trumptards to know a controversy when they see one.
Like what?

See what I mean? Right on cue, validation.

All those who think PC infested smooth talking 'professional' politicians don't use the exact same language Trump does off mic, form a line to the left to seek naïve counseling. Christ almighty people do you really want a president who puts on an act and pretends to be someone they are not e.g. professional politicians.
Come on blues, this isn’t a PC thing. This was a dumb ass thing to say. First off our POTUS shouldn’t be calling other countries shitholes even if they are, but the real point is he was speaking to keeping the people from those countries out of our country. You do realize how bad that is coming from our POTUS, right?

lol, these Trump defenders also threw a fit when Obama made an unfortunate special Olympics reference. Remember,

Jesus, that was the crime of the century if you believed the Trumptards (lol pun intended).
So you moving to Haiti? That fking great humanitarian country?

All those who think PC infested smooth talking 'professional' politicians don't use the exact same language Trump does off mic, form a line to the left to seek naïve counseling. Christ almighty people do you really want a president who puts on an act and pretends to be someone they are not e.g. professional politicians.
Come on blues, this isn’t a PC thing. This was a dumb ass thing to say. First off our POTUS shouldn’t be calling other countries shitholes even if they are, but the real point is he was speaking to keeping the people from those countries out of our country. You do realize how bad that is coming from our POTUS, right?
Is it not a shithole land?

/----/ But it's OK for you to use foul language in a message board like Trump did in a meeting>

But they are not doing it because of the tax bill but because they are afraid Trump will fuck them and dump NAFTA.
Post by: Golfing Gator, Today at 8:11 AM in forum: Politics
YES, it’s ok!!! Are you serious with that question?! Trump is the fucking president. We can say whatever shit we want to on this board because we are representing our own individual thoughts. He is POTUS he represents our entire country and should be held to the HIGHEST standards.
/----/ Can you spare some fake outrage over this?

I don’t care about curse words. You still don’t get it do you? It was about the PEOPLE. Saying he doesn’t want people from shitholes, or 3rd world countries, or whatever you want to call them is the offensive, elitist, pompous and embarrassing part of the statement

------------------------------------------ its YOU that doesn't get it , if TRUMP said it then TRUMP spoke the truth Slade ,

Trumps truth and other people’s truth are often very different things. But that irrelevant to this conversation. Y’all are saying that this thing is about a word and it simply isn’t. You get that, right?

How is accepting so many folks in from all those 'shitholes', benefiting American Citizens? It's costing us $Billions, and American Citizens are losing their jobs. As a nation, we aren't obligated to accept people into our country.

We shouldn't be forced to accept millions more in wen it becomes a detriment to our Citizens. And that's where we're at with Immigration now. It's time for dramatic change. First, end Illegal Immigration for good. Then put more stringent limits on Immigration all-together. It's time to put American Citizen interests ahead of foreign interests.

I think there is a good fraction of conservatives and republicans and independents that have been holding their nose while supporting Trump. But there is a breaking point within everybody and comments like this recent one will take a fraction of people to their breaking point. Many are already well past the point and I expect they won’t be voting for him again.

I certainly don’t think he is adding to his supporters with comments like this... and I know it is strengthening the resolve of his opponents
No one is holding their nose except when some Shithole Politician from The Left is trying to Shovel his Identity Politics Bullshit on The American People and then telling them it's raining.

Besides that, The Post lied, and once again is promoting Fake News from Anonymous Sources.

All it did was give one more of a 1000 examples of what a low class moron he is.

Awe, did Trump offend your snowflake feelings? Who gives a shit what prissy little stuck up liberals think, this is how most Americans talk, don't like it too damn bad.

So now the RWnuts are praising Trump for being the equivalent of a foulmouthed rapper?

Goddam

Goddam

^^^

Shocking the pretend moral high ground numb nuts using vulgar offensive language..

Yup you are a hypocrite

No because he didn't say that and the only ones who believe it are the Trump hating assholes who can't figure out the MSM LIES, and how easily manipulated they are once again WEAK MINDS FALL VICTIM to MSM BS!!! AGAIN!!.

6e6cd0fc-885f-4766-b191-1bb09c1f8f13.png

The left is going ballistic over claims made by two anonymous Washington Post sources. The sources accuse President Trump of calling Haiti, El Salvador and other countries, “shitholes,” but Trump has since denied the allegations.

Is it not a shithole land?

So I guess if some Democrat in Congress called Trump a fucking shit dick, you'd be first in line to defend that?

lol, you'd be first in line throwing a school girl tantrum.

Goddam

That's right (censored) all you liberals you (censored) stuck up (censored) losers.

Goddam

Goddam

^^^

Shocking the pretend moral high ground numb nuts using vulgar offensive language..

Yup you are a hypocrite

I'm not president.

Forum List

Back