Poll: Who should be the new president of lebanon?!

Who should it be?!

• Samir Geagea (Lebanese Forces)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Antoine Zahra (Lebanese Forces)

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Jean Obeid

• Sleiman Franjieh (Marada)

• Jean Ahwaji (Army)

• Michelle Aoun (War Criminal)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jean Kahwaji but he had done what he could for too long, he was a seat warmer. Geagea would be better than Aoun, but I don't particularity like him, never have. Not about who I like but who would be better for Lebanon.
Lebanon is not ready by I would have like Nadine Moussa, she didn't really have a serious chance under the circumstances.
Franjieh's friendship with Assad make me suspicious, as an absolute compromise.........maybe. He is a nice person and he has been groomed since his teens, I just am not comfortable with his ties to Bashar.
Ghanem and Salame never really have a chance. Amin was a poor substitute for his brother and not like to be choose again.

Bit like our elections, who will do the least harm.

no takers for the war criminal?! i knew it! :p

Lebanon has had too many of them and when the war ended there was an amnesty agreement.
Aoun is responsible for too many death of his own and misused the military. Now he is hezbullah's pet.

Geagea was jailed for around 10 year and still is seen as a war lord by many.

what about basheer gemayel....he was an israeli agent, no?!

Assassinated. Agent? No, he used them. They both wanted an end to the war. Bashir was he devil that Israel knew and could work with. Israel did not want Lebanon being used to wage war on them from.

It was all about security and peace.

• Banned
NO IT'S ABOUT MONEY AND POWER AND BEING MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE!

NO IT'S ABOUT MONEY AND POWER AND BEING MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE!

Bashir has big dreams and pans for Lebanon. He did not plan on being a war lord and stepped down from the party before taking office. The meeting was his saying good bye as military head of the party when the bomb went off.

forgot to add Samy Gemayel to the poll. he's strong. he's tough. he's courageous. he's not politically correct. he wants to build a wall with syria. he wants to end hezbollah. he's young. he's exactly like trump!

forgot to add Samy Gemayel to the poll. he's strong. he's tough. he's courageous. he's not politically correct. he wants to build a wall with syria. he wants to end hezbollah. he's young. he's exactly like trump!

He did not throw his hat in either. He is still young

isn't he courageous. he's courageous. he's courageous sami!

he once said all lebanese politicians should be thrown in the sea!

YOU GOTTA VOTE FOR SOMEONE, PAL! PICK A SIDE, WE'RE AT WAR!

THE LEBANESE GOVERNMENT HASN'T GIVEN THE MILITARY THE RAISE THEY PROMISED THEM. THAT WILL CHANGE WHEN THERE IS A PRESIDENT!

yeah right lol

Forum List

Back